PDA

View Full Version : hehe Ibra on Wenger hehe

One Wilf Copping
09-04-2013, 08:55 AM
"In an extract from his book in the The Times, [Ibrahimovic] said: 'He's a man who draws up psychological profiles of his players - are they emotionally stable? That sort of stuff. He is thorough, like all great coaches, and I didn't say much at first.

'I just sat in silence and was bashful, but after a while I lost my patience. Something about Wenger set me off. he would leap up every so often to check who was outside his window. It seemed as if he wanted to keep an eye on everything, and he kept going on about one thing all the time.'"

:hehe: Love the image of Le Boss being distracted despite the presence of the great Ibra and manically springing up every few minutes to monitor activities outside his window at London Colney. The lawn cut 2mm too short perhaps? The wrong sort of leaves on the footpaths? [Then] youth teamers Wilshere and Frimpong playing conkers? Titi and Bobby playing boules? Bendtner checking lines on the training pitches?

http://www.chelseavideos.co.uk/Gifs/Wenger%20Helicopter.gif

Dorset Gooner
09-04-2013, 08:58 AM

Classic Jorge
09-04-2013, 09:03 AM
You kind of understand why Ibra's so mental when you hear about his upbringing.

Luis Anaconda
09-04-2013, 09:05 AM
a lot about where he came from. It was rather good (and normally Matthew Syed annoys me).

Extract on Mourinho was rather telling as well - didn't think the two would get on but it would seem the opposite was true.

Classic Jorge
09-04-2013, 09:06 AM

-
09-04-2013, 09:08 AM
Be like John Cleese on that film 'Clockwise' as he monitors the playground from his office "My office - 9:20 - Executions!"

One Wilf Copping
09-04-2013, 09:15 AM