PDA

View Full Version : Szcz, Sagna, Mert, Kos, Gibbs, Arteta, Ramsey, Ozil, Santi, Walcott, Giroud

Alfred C. Jolibois, PhD
09-02-2013, 11:06 PM
Subs: Viviano, Jenks, Verm, Monreal, Flamini, Rosicky, Jack, Ox, Podolski, Sanogo

Other than Sanogo, a PL-winning team and super quality on the bench. In January, hopefully we get a backup striker for the end of season push.

(And yes, while over time, jack will obviously be a starter, over the next few months, Ozil's arrival and Ramsey's form will see him start quite a few games on the bench--or will afford us the opportunity to rotate the box-to-box in a way we have not been able to do before, the way we do at left back nowadays.)

One Wilf Copping
09-02-2013, 11:09 PM

bostonbrian
09-02-2013, 11:13 PM
There is a World Cup coming

BK
09-02-2013, 11:13 PM
is rock solid too, with plenty of attacking options and Vermaelen, Jenkinson and Monreal as defensive cover. A back up striker in Jan would also be nice, but as it is, I'm just over the f**king moon that WE HAVE OZIL

wagoaw (out only, no in)
09-02-2013, 11:17 PM
imagine an injury to Feo. Sanogo may not be the answer.

Peter
09-02-2013, 11:18 PM
Wont see either of them before december.

Not sure we should bank on arteta returning just yet either. For most pf the first half of the season we are going to be pretty thin on the ground squad wise.

Alfred C. Jolibois, PhD
09-02-2013, 11:23 PM
and Ramsey. But if we have to play Barca in the PL, on current form, Jack will be on the bench. Over time, if Ramsey can learn to be disciplined, i assume the idea is for him to be the holder and jack the box-to-box. but in the next couple years, with Arteta and Flamini at the club and Ozil at the helm, Jack and Ramsey are on a collision course.

BK
09-02-2013, 11:23 PM
nicely at the moment. Yes I can see the need for another striker, preferably one with pace. That can come next summer when we seal the deal for Suarez/A N Other :-)

In the meantime just pray theo stays fit..

Alfred C. Jolibois, PhD
09-02-2013, 11:24 PM

eastgermanautos
09-03-2013, 12:05 AM