PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the posters RCEG AND Strood?

busbybabes1958
08-31-2013, 10:06 AM
And that bird, lady summat? seemed like a right sort that one.

And there was a right c**t that used to abuse me every time I posted around 05/06, can't remember his name now though.

Harry Balls
08-31-2013, 10:11 AM
on a regular basis.

What do you reckon to Moyes?

I think he did wonders for Everton, but I don't like him at your place. He isn't charismatic enough for the media darlings of this global game, at lest for me. He looks Division 2 in that regard, though I appreciate his football pedigree and track record is Premier League. But, it isn't all about that anymore, is it?

busbybabes1958
08-31-2013, 10:31 AM
Still not sure about Moyes mate. I think he has a bit of fire in his belly to take on the journo's and c**ts like Jose, but not sure about his ability to win big football matches.

What Fergie did with our current midfield the last 7 seasons is nothing short of a miracle. I don't think Moyes will do the same with the dross we have there at the minute.

The title is wide open this year in my opinion. I said at the end of last season that Chelsea would be the team to beat, with or without Jose. I'm not so sure now!

If things start to go wrong, I can see jose leaving before the season ends. Hazard is their best player in my opinion and why he isn't playing Mata is mind boggling. Torres is a pile of **** and they are not the power team that he had back in 06.

City don't look the same team of 2 seasons ago, Hart's form has dipped and I don't see them winning it this year.

Arsenal whilst playing attractive football, don't seem to have leaders ( Wilshire apart) who are willing to get tough when games need a bit of rough and tumble, but I think Giroud will score a lot of goals this year and with a signing or two, I think you could shock a few people.

Liverpool, well, enough said really.

Spurs, losing bale will obviously be a backward step, but they seem to have bought a bit of quality with the money they got, so who knows, but they won't win it.

As for us - We need 2 midfielders and quick. Fellaini doesn't cut the mustard for me, but I expect us to sign him on Monday.

Modric would do a job has would Ozil. De Rossi is another who interests me. Fabregas would have been perfect, but thats dead in the water too.

Gonna be an interesting season anyway mate.

Harry Balls
08-31-2013, 10:38 AM
Nothing against him personally. But, as much as it hurts to say, you're the world's biggest team. He, however, shouldn't be the manager of the world's biggest team. Looks like a mis-match, though he may grow into the role, you never know. I'd rate him as interim boss for a couple of seasons at best. Good news for him is that it looks great on the CV, and he'll get paid a boat load.

I wouldn't want him at Arsenal, and Man Utd deserve better too.

Herr Floyd - PEGIDA
08-31-2013, 10:57 AM

busbybabes1958
08-31-2013, 11:21 AM
He wasn't my first choice, but I didn't want Mourinho either.

busbybabes1958
08-31-2013, 11:22 AM
:bow:

Herr Floyd - PEGIDA
08-31-2013, 11:28 AM
No disrespect but I just dont get the United biggest club thing. Before Alex Fergusons era your history was very patchy imvho. No better than many other clubs.

busbybabes1958
08-31-2013, 12:37 PM
being the biggest club in the world, we are up ther just behind Madrid whether you like it or not. :bow: