PDA

View Full Version : In this video, that Arsenal fan "Bully" appears to suggest that Arsene Wenger's decision

Monty91
08-27-2013, 01:32 PM
to play Santi Cazorla on the left could be to try to improve his play with both feet. That is Santi Cazorla, possibly the most two-footed player in the history of the sport.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/famous-arsenal-fan-bull y-on-the-win-at-fulham/ (http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/famous-arsenal-fan-bully-on-the-win-at-fulham/)

Sir Charlie of Nicholas
08-27-2013, 01:35 PM
I mean. What is it?

Mc Gooner
08-27-2013, 01:35 PM

Monty91
08-27-2013, 01:37 PM
the bloke who - and you should sit down for this because it is seriously wacky - wears a beret for matches :hehe: :clap:

halfsharkalligatorhalfman
08-27-2013, 01:38 PM

Sir Charlie of Nicholas
08-27-2013, 01:39 PM
I was mainly shocked by the spectacle of two chaps grunting unintelligibly at each other. And the fact that this strange meeting was filmed and posted on the internet. It's like something out of an Attenborough documentary.

Monty91
08-27-2013, 01:42 PM
But now I am mainly trying to come to terms with the fact that an Arsenal fan - one who seemingly attends every fúcking match like the tragic **** that he is - has in two years failed to norice that Santi Cazorla is entirely two-footed.

Sir Charlie of Nicholas
08-27-2013, 01:47 PM
Listen to the way he speaks. I've heard people like that in pubs and, once, on television.

They are called 'common'. :-(

LadyG -keeping the spirit of the unbeatables alive
08-27-2013, 02:19 PM
I've known Bully since Copenhagen (v Palma) days, and he's remained a good football mate all these years.

Secondly, the fact that he does and has attended all games home and away and is in a good position at the games gives his views more credence than many on here. He knows what he's talking about and listening to the interview I make him correct on what we need to do against teams like Villa.

Thirdly, he was being flippant, what he said is and I'm paraphrasing, who knows why Cazorla is played on the left? I don't, maybe it's so he can improve both feet. What he also said is that he plays better and is more effective in the middle.

The guy with the beret, is he the same one that changes his shirts during the game? He actually helped to build the emirates stadium.

Luis Anaconda
08-27-2013, 02:27 PM
wd lady g :-)

ROSSCO DISCO
08-27-2013, 03:14 PM