PDA

View Full Version : Have to say Man city without kompany at the back

modd
08-26-2013, 08:57 AM
Look very awful . Hart carried on his poor form from last season and their look a mess from set pieces

We showed in our pre season win over them that they can be exposed at the back a lot.

Their going score a lot city but their weaker for me at the back then when they won the title in 2012.

Peter
08-26-2013, 08:59 AM
Or would that be a panic buy after the defeat at cardiff?

modd
08-26-2013, 09:03 AM
to make when they are playing a central midfielder at center back. For club with that much money its amazing they can,t find some decent center backs after kompany.

Peter
08-26-2013, 09:06 AM
Two of our best players pver the last wo yeas and i doubt we would finished in the top four either year without them.

Thank god for panic. I hope we panic again this summer :-)

modd
08-26-2013, 09:08 AM
The 8-2 man united defeat was best thing in strange way as it forced us to buy five players in one day and two who have proved wonderful key signings in keeping us in champions league over last two seasons.

So panic buys can often work. :-)

Peter
08-26-2013, 09:11 AM
Apparently.

Some 'respected' pundits are never going to let that go. :-)

modd
08-26-2013, 09:14 AM
I saw them on saturday sprew their hatred towards us. Hansen never forgiven us for anfield 89 and harry well he never like us with his spurs connections.

Per is not a quick defender but he makes up with that with good movement and being great in the air. Him and lauren are great partnership as they are different type of center halfs.

Peter
08-26-2013, 09:16 AM
Sagna isnt a quality player? A 'maybe' player apparently. Sagna- a maybe player?

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

He also said that our attacking options were brilliant and good enough to win the league. And then later on said giroud was **** and too slow.

The bloke is a complete idiot.

modd
08-26-2013, 09:23 AM
stupid you win nothing with kids comment.

He tried hard to be insightful and to really look at teams and tactics. For some reasons over last ten to 13 years he got worser and worser as a pundit. Lazy, clinch riden and not willing to tactically back up his views.

Sky sports monday night show with garry neville has exposed all bbc match of the day lazy clinch riden punditry for good. They need good clear out of people at that station. Get rid of hansen , lineker , shearer and that old boys club and bring in former players willing to debate and really tactically assess games.