PDA

View Full Version : from 3 to 4 players we are not 1 to 2 by monday...

maltese gooner
08-26-2013, 05:43 AM
it will be "I am happy with what we got" We know what you up to Arsene. Just because we beet two average sides does not make us world beaters. Do we need to get trashed 8-1 again togo and buy 5 players? We are not strong enough to cope with all competitions and beat the top 4. Never mind the likes of Barca,Real and co.
http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/wenger-if-we-get-one- or-two-players-well-win-the-league-29527773.html (http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/wenger-if-we-get-one-or-two-players-well-win-the-league-29527773.html)

PET
08-26-2013, 06:06 AM
he says now...

While the overall squad quality will improve eventually, it may still not be good enough to win the league.

eastgermanautos
08-26-2013, 06:16 AM

Nicosia Gooner
08-26-2013, 06:19 AM

PET
08-26-2013, 06:26 AM
Atleast you are consistent .. :-)

Nicosia Gooner
08-26-2013, 06:36 AM
Thought not.

You have been ridiculing our greatest manager ever for years, the manager that has given us not only most trophies but also fantastic football, also the main reason behind our fantastic new stadium.

The stadium has unfortunately come at a cost, it had drastically reduced our budget but people like you have refused to accept it and moaned non stop.

Our Finances are now excellent, only because of Wenger, so if he doesn't spend now then I'll agree with any criticism, which was totally unacceptable before.

Perhaps you'll understand now why I found your previous posts boring to the extreme.

maltese gooner
08-26-2013, 06:48 AM
so maybe that is why I keep repeating myself. And the only reason I get miffed off is becuase he lies. If he comes out and tells us he has got no money he is doing his best, I will understand the situation and shut up, but when we know there is money and the team needs strengthening, not by much 2 or 3 players, and come the end of the transfer window and nothing happens, that what annoys me most. No this year so far, I give him the benefit of the doubt because there is 7 days left in the tw, but so far we got rid of shed loads of players and go a freebie in. WHen I saw the clear out I though hey up here someone must be coming in, but yet so far nothing. As I said there is a bit of time left, so lets wait and see. At the end of the day I am not the one that is boooing, so its seems there are lots of frustrating fans out there and not just me

Nicosia Gooner
08-26-2013, 07:08 AM
speak to PET

PET
08-26-2013, 07:25 AM
were other trophies for the taking and they had more to do with training methods which is outdated. Even Cesc has mentioned it more than once. How much did Manu spend to win the title last season ?

Nicosia Gooner
08-26-2013, 07:40 AM
over the last 10 years, a period that we couldn't

Perhaps I am getting too technical for you

maltese gooner
08-26-2013, 08:50 AM

Nicosia Gooner
08-26-2013, 09:19 AM