PDA

View Full Version : I dont understand why the media dont just tell these crying c**ts (Liverpool and Pardew)

gooner4life
08-20-2013, 01:16 PM
to belt up and shut the f**k up, the transfer window is open, it's nothing to be offended about if a club make a bid for one of your players, if anything it's a compliment, if they didn't bid enough, either say "We would be looking for x amount for player y" or "thanks for the enquiry sorry but he isn't for sale at any price"

complaining that an offer is derisory or offensive or destabilising just says that the player is either, for sale but for more money, or the player wants to leave because he thinks your club is **** compared to whoever is bidding.

why give these f**kwits any airtime?

Ashberto
08-20-2013, 01:21 PM

Peter
08-20-2013, 01:22 PM
I recall that was simply our fault for our players wanting to leave.

Still, hardly a public outcry now. Just a couple of clubs doing what clubs do....moan, pander to the public and ultimately negotiate the highest possible fee.

We could have bid on tuesday, we just didnt care about newcastle's feelings. Not sure i do either :-)

gooner4life
08-20-2013, 01:26 PM
when it's open transfer season, Pardew is a poisonous little c**t.

Stroller
08-20-2013, 01:32 PM
Cabay playing probably wouldn't have made any difference. And in any case I don't believe for one minute that a rejected bid is reason enough to prevent him playing.

gooner4life
08-20-2013, 01:33 PM
is not in the right frame of mind to play.

Peter
08-20-2013, 01:42 PM
:hehe: