PDA

View Full Version : I'm a bit pissey about this hand from Friday poker

The Tony
08-20-2013, 08:04 AM
Won the 2nd game win 3 tough hero calls but in the first game this hand busted me out....

I was running low on chips thanks so awful cards...83, j4, 93....finally got A2 suit so raised UTG...goal was to just take the pot....

Had two callers who I figured was just sticking around to see of they hit the flop and I can take them later on with another bet....

Flop comes 10 10 J

Quite happy.....I've got these guys...no way they've hit with their ranges...these guys know I've got a massive hand....they're probably thinking Tones hit quad 10s or has a full house with my pocket jacks....they know the hands I play....

Anyways I checked the flop.....thought I see if someone would a bet out to see where they were in the hand and then I can take their money with an all in they couldn't possibly call

Turn comes up a J

Fantastic....got this....they know I've either got Quad jacks or Quad 10/s now....so no wasting time....All in....

First guy instant folds....yeah he knows...

2 nd guys....thinks about it then says.....I've got a full house tony and that he should fold his hand but just has to see what I have so calls....He took like 2/3 minutes to tell me this...

MOTHER f**kER TURNs OVER JACK 10

What a f**king slow roll....seriously....u knew I did have the quads....yet you slow roll me like that...Jesus Christ....

Really annoyed the heck out of me....

He called me raise with J10..,,I was repping my pocket aces again...what a joke
He then slow rolls me.....Jesus Christ....

Took it out in the 2 nd game...crushed them....

JUNGLEMAN
08-20-2013, 08:09 AM
Nor did I Hollywood it. genuinely though you might have Aces and if one hit on the river I'd have lost.

Snin
08-20-2013, 08:14 AM
give it a rest and move on to the otherside

Maravilloso Marvo
08-20-2013, 08:17 AM
Can't believe you lied about what you had done, or rather what you hadn't done, on the board.

Snin
08-20-2013, 09:20 AM
de man is dead ( but maybe i've taken over his persona so i can sign on , empty his bank account and make some bets...)