PDA

View Full Version : In 25 years of going to the Arsenal that was the biggest shambles I've ever seen.

sarf lunden
08-17-2013, 06:52 PM
I include the Man Utd v Stepenovs,the 8-2 and League Cup v Birmingham disasters.

That was our first team in the opening game of the season and we were turned over by a team that nearly got relegated last season. Yes the referee didn't do us any favours but we managed maybe four attempts on goal.

Szcezeny just isn't good enough. Just sell him or give him a free transfer.

Our back four ended up a Jenkinson an understudy. Per, Ramsey and Poldo. The midfield just couldn't break Villa down. Santi looked whacked when he came on. Chamberlain isn't good enough yet. Theo fades out of game and Giroud is a squad player. Rosicky showed some fight but even Wishere's head dropped.

Today I saw fans fighting each other. Bob Wilson looking stunned at the end. I went to "Ask Ivan" at the end of last season. He was very blunt. He's not it the reason for the lack of transfers but he knows the wheels are coming off as the fans walk away. The sponsors won't pay for failure.

So its time for change. Given his great service to the club Wenger should go up to DOF and a new manager put in place while the transfer window is open. Who I don't know but anything has got to better than the shambles I saw today.

Lord Roose Bolton
08-17-2013, 06:56 PM