PDA

View Full Version : So all our canny cost savings are up in smoke now.

Alexism - Atheoist
08-17-2013, 04:32 PM
1) We'll pay over the top for all 4 replacements we need. wd not spending more on Higuain. That showed em.

2) "If you can find a better center half for me than Ramsey" Absolute effing madness to have 2 fit center halves to start the season, especially when you have an injury prone Gibbs and an injured Monreal. So wtf did we send Miquel off on loan for? Why not loan him in 2 weeks after we bring someone else in?

3) I don't have a three. Fking ref. Kos made a world class defensive effort in front of a league 2 referee and he lost it after 20 mins when he allowed cynical kicking of ankles to go unpunished.

plastic james
08-17-2013, 04:43 PM
he's been day dreaming for several summers, but i've always given him the benefit of doubt, because, he lost players and because we we'rent exactly super rich. but i knew of his tactical mistakes all the time.

but his ways this summer justified everything his critics said about him for years.

his answer to everything was we had a 10 game unbeaten run at end of last season.

first of all, we were playing once every 7 days..and we had no injuries.

secondly, we were lucky in so many of those games winning with an odd goal and hanging on

to claim that showed this team had title challenging ability in them was delusional.

and finally....its not even about signing higuain for me, its simply about putting together a squad that is ready for a league campaign...forget quality, we dont even have the required numbers.

he is responsible for the negative environment around the club, the doubt from media, fans and even the players

Ghost of Highbury
08-17-2013, 04:50 PM

Alexism - Atheoist
08-17-2013, 04:54 PM
Wenger should be told to fix it or resign.

ArseMart - Enjoy every sandwich
08-17-2013, 05:10 PM