PDA

View Full Version : Do we feel that Suarez is having a good pre-season, or does he need to show

redgunamo
08-16-2013, 10:18 AM
more passion, more pride in the shirt?

Pat Vegas
08-16-2013, 10:19 AM

Peter
08-16-2013, 10:20 AM
A pre-lunch gargle?

redgunamo
08-16-2013, 10:25 AM
I simply mean, is he doing enough to show how much playing for The Arsenal means to him.

redgunamo
08-16-2013, 10:26 AM

Ashberto
08-16-2013, 10:26 AM

Peter
08-16-2013, 10:28 AM
I was sort of hoping that the whole thing was dying down now.

7evens
08-16-2013, 10:30 AM
to the accompanyment of the ethereal panpipes of the patagonians

Steve Williams - gay for Mark Knopfler
08-16-2013, 10:48 AM
Let's not confuse a desire to leave Liverpool with a desire to play for us. As it stands however we look like his only option.

When he sat in front of the press in June and stated his original desire to get out you can be 100% sure he was imagining himself in Spain or Germany, Italy even.

London N5 was never in the plan.

As it won't be in approx 12-24 month's time.

Norn Iron
08-16-2013, 10:57 AM
He wouldn't have done those interviews if he didn't want to join.

08-16-2013, 11:05 AM
One could ask however why he has not yet forced the issue, the old 'transfer request' being handed over to Brendan.

Maybe he is waiting to see if we actually qualify for the CL, how silly he would look if we fell at the hands of the Turkish. Not beyond the realms of possibility but we should be okay.

Maybe he is waiting in desperate hope of a better offer. Who knows.

I shall however bookmark this conversation and remind you (in a polite way of course) in 12-24 months when Awimb is in mid-summer meltdown as the lad is doig to us what he has done to his 3 previous employers.

08-16-2013, 11:21 AM
He does come out with ridiculous comments but they all do and all he is doing is (trying to) protect the image of the club. You can be reasonably confident that most Liverpool supporters think he is playing a blinder and is seen to be standing up to Suarez.

Wenger has sat in as many or more press conferences in recent summers and spouted equally as much complete utter *******s that players x or y would not be sold, the classic comment about how a club could not be perceived to be a big club if it sold certain players only for lo and behold we sell them anyway. As I said, complete utter *******s. You will remember at the time however lots of Arsenal supporters believed and defended him, others knew he was talking from his hole.

I haven’t even ventured towards existing players being like new signings.

I don’t like Rodgers, hate the way he spouts bull**** comments about his “group”.

He’s not really that different all the same.