PDA

View Full Version : sometimees i get so angry wioth arsene ivan i could want to strangle her neck with my bare hands I A

wenger silly stupid clown
08-14-2013, 06:04 PM
NGRYER EVERY DAY MORE YESTERDAY once day suarez yes once day suarez no once day suarez yes once day suarez no what you f**king do to us arsene ivan you go to supermarker to buy your grocery yes no like normal person yes no YOU BUY TO SIGN PLAYER YES NO tell to us yes no let us have piece in our heart and body for love to GOD I SWEAR TO MY MOTHER I STRANGLE i get weak i get sick i cannot go to budgens for grocwery any longer lady say oh pablo how arsenal doings i say NO GOOD LADY NO GOOD NO SINGING NO TOP DRAWER LIKE TOTTENHAM WE FINISH OUTSIDE YOP 4 she say no good pablo you wearing your arsenal top shirt and shorts and socks every days and you are best supporter for arsenal do not be upset it will be ok she tell to me I NO LISTEN I NO UNDESTAND ARSENE IVAN why you hurt pablo

Supermac1976
08-14-2013, 06:07 PM

Ashberto
08-14-2013, 06:17 PM

Rich
08-14-2013, 06:19 PM

Peter
08-14-2013, 06:21 PM
What you mean. Thenhumour is in the fudged attempt at making sense. This is just too far off the scale to be funny.

Come on, get your head together.vyou were in good form a few days ago.

Nicosia Gooner
08-14-2013, 06:27 PM