PDA

View Full Version : No point getting annoyed by today's result. We would've won if it weren't for that

Billy Goat Sverige
08-04-2013, 06:10 PM
******** going down like the big f**king flamer he is. Aside from that, quite obvious we need a striker, central midfielder, and a backup central defender. Someone to compete with Chesney would also be nice because Fabianski is a f**kng clown.

Guns 'n' Roses
08-04-2013, 06:16 PM
How are things in Sweden? Are they treating nyou all righr?

We've been in Sweden all summer, Strömstad, Gothenburg, even went to Stockholm for the ladies Euro final.

Billy Goat Sverige
08-04-2013, 06:27 PM
Drinking beer. I'm starting to prepare myself for the winter now. Probably got 4 more weeks before I need to get out my coats :hehe:

I applied for my residency about two weeks ago and waiting to hear back from them so I can get my personnummer and start SFI.

Are Norwegians like swedes in the sense that they never ask people to move out of the way? I've noticed that whenever we are out in stores and there's people standing in the way they just wait for them to move instead of asking them. f**king bizarre.

The Tony
08-04-2013, 06:31 PM
Can't be that fkin hard to find....

Dorset Gooner
08-04-2013, 06:31 PM
Stars in his eyes c**t, hope I don't hear of him again either.

Guns 'n' Roses
08-04-2013, 06:33 PM
Norwegians are extremely impolite in certain situations. Like in a queue. We're so few that we're not used to queues and thus, we can't handle them.

We're not very good at saying "excuse me" or "sorry" either.

Where are you now again, Sundsvall?

Mo Britain less Europe
08-04-2013, 06:37 PM

Billy Goat Sverige
08-04-2013, 06:41 PM
Might end up moving to Göteborg though if I struggle to find work up here. A lot of my girlfriends family are from there so that's probably the place we would go given that she hates Stockholm. I think I'll be alright once I'm speaking the lingo. There's quite a lot of IT jobs up here for me.

Peter
08-04-2013, 06:45 PM
Mention but yet again it hasnt been done.

I mean, i am not saying that i am annoyed, but clearly others will be.

We shouldnt really read nything into the game today, re results or performance.

Billy Goat Sverige
08-04-2013, 06:48 PM

The Rob2
08-04-2013, 06:49 PM
he seems to have forgotten

Peter
08-04-2013, 06:53 PM
Bit drastic!

Whats it like?

Guns 'n' Roses
08-04-2013, 06:54 PM
Been there a lot.

Our daughter is actually moving to a a city just north of Gøteborg this autumn, to go to school.

Peter
08-04-2013, 06:55 PM
He just seems to have forgotten the names of all the better ones by the sounds of it :-)

Billy Goat Sverige
08-04-2013, 07:03 PM
It's really nice IMO. Beautiful scenery. Lakes, mountains, and forests everywhere. The summer weather is pretty good. It hardly rains and is warm most of the time (20-25C). Though it's a shame everything will be white and it will be -20C come January. They nearly all speak english to a high standard so if i get stuck on Swedish in the early stages of integrating it's not a problem. Everyone is very polite as well, and the lifestyle is far more relaxed. People leave their doors unlocked, their garages unlocked, their bikes unchained outside supermarkets. You see tiny kids playing quite far away from their homes. Quite a shock to me at first given how paranoid people are back home about nonces and people stealing their stuff.

It's slightly more expensive than England for food and most stuff in general, but then they seem to get paid quite a bit more for less skilled work. My girlfriend for example had been working in Ikea up until January and was getting paid 125kr an hour, which is about £12.50. And she got double pay on weekends. That sort of job in England pays a little more than half of that and you don't get double pay either.

One **** thing is they only sell alcohol up to 3% in supermarkets and you have to go to a special store to buy anything stronger. It also costs a f**king fortune.

Brentwood
08-04-2013, 07:21 PM

Guns 'n' Roses
08-04-2013, 08:01 PM