PDA

View Full Version : I am absolutely LOVIN' the sanctimonious alacrity of about TEN members

Paul Vaessen's moment of glory
07-27-2013, 03:17 AM
of awimb.....spitting out their despicable idiotic impotent dummies off on Luis Suarez! Whilst most probably squirting off on "the royal baby"....centuries of inbreeding and the "divine" birthright etc...i.e. hahahah.....some f**king dead drunk idiot Viking, ale dripping off his beard, him waving about a f**king AXE above his deadly drunk berserker head.....basically....you WOT? so.....some of us here, with MUCH common sense woould like TA-TA-TA-TARARATARARARA LUIS SUAREZ! The rest of you can f**k off and die, you don't even support Arsenal, you support Arsene Wenger fc, you dead boring nomark boredoms!

All Guns Blazing
07-27-2013, 03:41 AM
Agree about the Suarez pontificating in fairness. Further proof that football is a right old pile **** nowadays.

God be with the days when your captain could get sent down for four months and no one would bat an eyelid! :cloud9:

Mack
07-27-2013, 04:28 AM
'Sanctimonious alacrity of' - no idea what that means, but maybe lost something in translation ...

Arsenes' Wanger- Bring back Modd
07-27-2013, 04:52 AM
Suarez can bite when he wants. If he wins the League for us I will offer my arm for him to nibble on.
As for the Royal Family, a mixture of German and Greek with a late dose of English blood.
Can't see the point really. Off with their heads. :wave:

eastgermanautos
07-27-2013, 06:06 AM