PDA

View Full Version : Sycophantic prole cnuts..some people just deserve to be ruled as they so feckin dim

Snin
07-26-2013, 03:36 PM
"A London cab driver has described her shock at being asked to pick up the Duchess of Cambridge's parents from the hospital where the royal baby was born."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-23452815

"she drove the Middletons to Kensington Palace.

"I had no idea I was picking them up," she said.

Once she had found out who she was picking up, she said waiting for them was "a mad-mad 10 to 15 minutes of my life".
'Bewildered by it'

"It is unbelievable," she added. "Not in a million years would I have ever thought I'd be picking up someone like that."

"If I knew, I would have done something with my hair, put my make-up on and made myself a bit more presentable," she said.
Tracey Mitchell Tracey Mitchell drove the cab that picked up Catherine's parents

"I was bewildered by it all.""

sad bitch needs shooting imo

..what a pair of middle class nobodys with a ****ty party business and she was a stewardess...what the feck is wrong with people..wouldnt give a ****e if it was them or the queen tbh..cnuts

but if it was kylie of course id be in like flynn

and what about harry.. ill make sure he has fun..of course he'll have fun ..the cnut sponges money off us , is born to reign and never does a days work in his life..not exactly hard to have soem feckin fun is it

bostonbrian
07-26-2013, 03:41 PM
On your 3rail geared mountain bike(his cab brokedown), you would be on here ****ing over it...no?

Snin
07-26-2013, 03:43 PM
or just his cheating little snidey ways..feck him

Rich
07-26-2013, 03:58 PM
And a bit strange at that.

Peter
07-26-2013, 06:20 PM
And i am not remotely strange

Classic Jorge
07-26-2013, 06:28 PM

redgunamo