PDA

View Full Version : Is this bad? Or just playing the game....

The Tony
07-26-2013, 09:29 AM
Couple weeks back I was walking home from work and popped in the offey to get some cigarettes...when I got out a girl stopped me for a cigarette....pretty young thing...I had her down for 15 or 16 but she told me she was 17 and 18 in December. So I lit one up for her....she told me thanks and that she really needed a smoke. I asked her how come she couldn't buy some and she told me that she was broke and then she asked me if I could her spare her a couple extra cigarettes..so I gave her a couple extra and told her her....You know if you want to make a bit of extra money then I've got something going on later tonight. She seemed quite keen. Told her it would be the easiest couple hundred pounds shed ever make. Free drinks, smokes.....she asked me what she needed to do and I told her that shed find out. Her eyes lit up....pretty much new what I was on about.

Anyways we swapped numbers and two hours later we're in the local premier inn and I'm f**king her brains out....left, right...all about the fkin room...man she got it......she was absolutely loving it too.....told me it was the best fun she'd ever had too. She also said shed never done this sort of thing before ie taking money for sex. Was quite funny when she told me she was doing her a levels....lol

So to cut a long story short....she rang me earlier today and asked if we could meet up again because she could do with the money....now I don't mind but kind of feeling guilty about what I might have turned this girl into :o

Snin
07-26-2013, 09:31 AM
i must look out for it at whsmiths