PDA

View Full Version : no buying to sign top drawer mega stars is not hard and does not take a long time like idiots keep s

wenger silly stupid clown
07-17-2013, 05:23 PM
aying now manchester city juts go out and buy negrodo because he is top drawer they already buy jesus navas so tell us arsene and ivan what is so difficult it isnt it is easy every one else in the world football writes on a paper their shopping list like normal person when going to budgens supermarket with the food list for what they want because they have run out of top drawer food write the names on a list go to the bank withfrawer the money and go to players club and say how much they say how much you say here is the money thenkyou IS IT DIFFICULT NO so what are you waiting for arsene the season starts in a few days and we havbe no strikers only signed sanogo who is france non league and looks like too tall and skiny with no controls but he cant even do the dancing moves i dont know why i struggle for this pain because we will never sign a mega star and we will never win the trophies chelsea are signing wayne rooney now who we should be buying but we waited and waited for interest to be payed on the bank balance and again we loose so when next season finished and we finish 8 place down dont cry to me DONT CRY TO ME I TELL YOU BUT NO YOU DONT LISTEN ME

arse-nick (avid-analogue-addict)
07-17-2013, 05:36 PM
stadium.

We'll do better with the eareater, and moptop.

Camp Freddie
07-17-2013, 05:47 PM

wenger silly stupid clown
07-17-2013, 06:00 PM

JohnnyPuma
07-17-2013, 06:15 PM
http://www.hyperborea.org/journal/wp-content/uploads/2006/04/found_in_hotel.jpg

arse-nick (avid-analogue-addict)
07-17-2013, 07:33 PM