PDA

View Full Version : hehe This seems a bit misguided to me, but hey...

Ears are alight
07-17-2013, 12:35 PM
From my work website...

"I am pleased to announce that X employees will be among the first at X to have access to social media sites at work. This is something that the X team has been working on for a while and we are excited that the roll-out is coming on July 29. Once this launches, you’ll be able to use sites like Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn at work.

Ensuring that you have access to social media is important for a number of reasons. Everyday more X clients use social media to do research, communicate and share their thoughts on different products and experiences. Having social media access at work will help us follow client feedback and changes in the market. This is important for X because it helps us better understand the challenges and opportunities our business partners have running their businesses.

There is also a wealth of information on social media sites such as LinkedIn that I believe this team can find value in. For example, you may find an interesting article on LinkedIn that is relevant to the work that you do, or watch a video tutorial on YouTube to learn about Excel formula functions.

However you apply these new business tools, remember that we all contribute to maintaining the bank’s reputation with clients and with the community."

ITSUPFORGRABSNOW
07-17-2013, 12:53 PM
Then again, people probably just go on the iphone / android device anyway.