PDA

View Full Version : Meanwhile... while Fabregasm, Sea****, etc., were engrossed with Trayvon

Chief Arrowhead
07-17-2013, 03:45 AM
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/four-children-gunned-down-ch icago-during-zimmerman-trial (http://cnsnews.com/news/article/four-children-gunned-down-chicago-during-zimmerman-trial)

Where is the media? Where are the protests? Where are the riots?

Where is Fabregasm and Sea****? Why do these black children get no respect during their horrible deaths? What kind of racist relegates one to be meaningful and so many others to be irrelevant?

Alexism - Atheoist
07-17-2013, 04:02 AM
case and me repeatedly saying that I didn't follow it at all - *because I have better things to do with my life - YOU - MR PROJECTION then turn around and accuse us of what you're guilty of!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OMFG you better delete this thread before more people read it.

What a fool!

I'll link to the posts if you try to deny this hahahahahahahaha oh god thanks for making my night. :sendintheclown:

:sharkjump2thesequel:

Chief Arrowhead
07-17-2013, 04:07 AM

Chief Arrowhead
07-17-2013, 04:11 AM
you only care about what is in the media, or what your Dear Leader cares about.

Why don't you care about all the kids being murdered in Chicago?

eastgermanautos
07-17-2013, 04:55 AM
in this case, the issue is not violence but injustice. you are going through the 7 seven stages of grief. it's okay, let it out.

Chief Arrowhead
07-17-2013, 05:06 AM
I am merely pointing out the hypocrisy of the media, fomented by Our Dear Leader.

why not the outrage about these obviously heinous deaths due to gun violence? This weekend we had a 9 year old boy killed in a drive-by. His father, who rousted him out of bed to go with him at 3:00 am, refuses to talk. He has a long criminal record.

Why be selective with your outrage? Do you only get worked up about a "white" hispanic?

eastgermanautos
07-17-2013, 05:11 AM
learned to live, and love, again. arsenal!

Alexism - Atheoist
07-17-2013, 11:59 AM
Try to follow - I'll use small words.

I didn't follow Trayvon case as we well know. So how can I be some sort of racist for not following the Chicago story?

Note how you don't answer the point of my post as usual. Why is it that you, who have so much knowledge about the Trayvon case and know I have little - write a post accusing the exact opposite????? That is what is so funny!

And your brain can't seem to come to grips with this - it's like its refusing to see the text you wrote. Weirdness. Stupid as crap too and probably should see a trained professional - but weird.

Now you do it again in THIS post. You spent the entire Bush presidency defending Bush against even the slightest criticism and then accuse me of following Dear Leader. (How's your brain...is it all fuzzy, vision blurred, hatred dripping out of your nose?) Please point to one post I made where I extol - oh crap ummm cheerlead - for Obama. Seriously. And I'll link to ten where I criticize him.

I will no longer respond to your cries for attention because you are a sad, sick little man with imaginary friends. But I'd LOVE to see your attempt to answer the above.