PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes I turn into Fash. furious

Pat Vegas
07-03-2013, 12:50 PM
I don't see the advantages of working for a big company.
Apart from the nice office and decent wage and business cards but that novelty factor wears off very quickly.

The office politics and endless, pointless, procedures is driving me absolutely mental.

Every 2 minutes they want a meeting. they even have a meeting about the meeting they just had.

I am so frustrated and I've only been here 11 months so I can't really go through the same ****e again and move to another job. I wanted to stick this out a few years but It's getting to the point where I will do something stupid. As previously mentioned as I am getting older my tolerance levels for bull**** decrease on a daily basis.

Unfortunately I am stuck in this industry. add in the factor of a crap job market I am relatively stuck.

This is the worst feeling imo. I haven't got the patience to play the game anymore.

But as usual I am a dreamer and would like to work doing something else but I don't know where to go or what to do. Some people would use this feeling to inspire them to go and do something they enjoy. Unfortunately I do not have the skills required.

Unfortunately there is not a career for tube facts. Talking about American drinks or someone who has an interest in photoshop.

I also need to take any decisions much more seriously now as I can't just think about myself anymore.

FASH MODE OVER.

Twat Cuddles
07-03-2013, 01:12 PM

Pat Vegas
07-03-2013, 01:13 PM

Twat Cuddles
07-03-2013, 01:22 PM

Pat Vegas
07-03-2013, 01:27 PM
Plus if I want to give a 'document' to somebody sitting about 5 metres away. I can't just walk over and give it to them. I must put it in a special envelope and the internal mail fella comes and picks it up.

Mack
07-03-2013, 01:30 PM

Pat Vegas
07-03-2013, 01:34 PM
Took more effort to flounce than to post.

Maravilloso Marvo
07-03-2013, 01:44 PM
I'm giving this a go shortly

http://www.bhhs.selondon.co.uk/yoga.htm

Pat Vegas
07-03-2013, 01:47 PM
meditation is what you need.

Marve I want it all.
I am not happy with having 3 holidays a year. I want 4 or 5. I want a fancy car and I want to live in a bigger flat.
And at the same time not deal with c**ts on a daily basis.

Twat Cuddles
07-03-2013, 01:52 PM
Now I'm in a team of 6, one guy above me but I manage the rest... But now I feel starved of social interaction. I used to work with 600 people at Apple. I miss flirting with all the female staff. You can't win really.

Sir Charlie of Nicholas
07-03-2013, 01:55 PM
I mean they don't make you miserable, or anything.

Actually scrub all that. Holidays, big houses and flash cars do make you happy.

Pat Vegas
07-03-2013, 01:57 PM
*******s.

I do my job. But it pisses me off when they change the rules every 5 minutes.

I got what I was looking for and am happy with other things. I like to travel I want to see more more more. The cars and the big house t is a bonus.

PET
07-03-2013, 02:02 PM
If you get the combination right (mostly Asanas).. a Yoga routine is one of the most energising experiences you would have even on a tired body...

Dont know about Pilates though ..

Ashberto
07-03-2013, 02:19 PM
up into senior management?

Then you get to be paid ****loads of money for telling other people what to do and changing things every five minutes.

"So if you could just do the complete opposite of what you'd previously been told do to ... THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!!!"

Ashberto
07-03-2013, 02:20 PM

Pat Vegas
07-03-2013, 02:22 PM
I've never felt settled here.

Never had this before. usually after a few months I am completely confident with everything.

Here I have 3 different people teaching me different ways.

Ashberto
07-03-2013, 02:37 PM
Of course, no job is easy, and there wil always be windups but the corporate *******s and the place being run by jumped-up salesmen drove me mad.

The Rob2
07-03-2013, 06:22 PM