PDA

View Full Version : hehe

R.C. Celebrating the return of Trophies
06-18-2013, 03:04 PM
this is funny because its old....

WENGER - Views For and Against.
by MyOldMan on Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:47 pm I need to say this and go agianst the great majority but it's time for Wenger to go. I'm tired of his stuborn attitude towards transfers and the costant refusal to sort out contracts before the time,for not building on our strongest team. We are always playing catch up replacing players lost and have never truly replaced the defence and midfield of old.

We need change I would love wenger just to get a proper keeper of which we have not had since Seaman. Why does he refuse to buy experience even if it's for a few seasons?

We had the best out of Wenger time for change. Now we need to get a billionare takeover and a new manager. Even if Wenger had the money he would still be getting kids and unknowns. I'm tired of unknowns with potential give me names to get excited about. Not since Bergkamp have a felt that thrill from a signing and excitement that the paying fans deserve.

Thank you Arsene for giving me the best years of Arsenal but it's time for a new beggining. You can only re-build teams a number of times before you start ruining the foundations and I fear that is whats happening to the club we love. MyOldMan

5 years later and.........?

Curly
06-18-2013, 03:19 PM
a.It's not funny
b.The Emirates Stadium

R.C. Celebrating the return of Trophies
06-18-2013, 03:47 PM
a) you're right, its not.
b)that old chestnut? still? really?