PDA

View Full Version : Look like we going to be spending big this summer Smile

modd
06-06-2013, 09:04 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BMGwYOoCQAESQT4.jpg:large

Telegraph front sport page said we joining the major football superpowers. 70 million to spend

i have never be more exicted for arsenal season for over eight to ten years. :-) :bow:

Mo Britain less Europe
06-06-2013, 09:06 PM

barrybueno
06-06-2013, 09:06 PM

RosickyIsBoss
06-06-2013, 09:07 PM

modd
06-06-2013, 09:08 PM
like we will. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BMGpBcNCEAAVzfh.jpg:large

owner saying we can buy likes of rooney.

we going to spend big the summer mate. the club back in the big time now with more money to spend then we had in years . :-)

modd
06-06-2013, 09:09 PM
midfielder we been missing since siva and paddy/

add cesc quality and rooney skill and one or two more world class quality and we be force next season

Mo Britain less Europe
06-06-2013, 09:09 PM

modd
06-06-2013, 09:10 PM
john cross of mirror said he never known the club so exicted before and the fact it all over front pages of broadhsheets sport said we in for most exicitng summer of spending the club has seen for maybe 10 years. :-) :bow:

modd
06-06-2013, 09:12 PM
rooney and hopefully the striker from fiorentina and real.

This club in big time. feel bit werid having been so behind for years with our wages . But we caught up and now our going to be one of big powerhouses of europe again. :bow: :bow:

Ciaran
06-06-2013, 09:13 PM

modd
06-06-2013, 09:15 PM
of broadsheets not just odd tabiod.

These are f**king exiciting time. we never had this much money to spend for years in one summer.

Getting into champions league this year has changed landscape of our club future forever. :bow:

Mo Britain less Europe
06-06-2013, 09:18 PM

modd
06-06-2013, 09:20 PM
judging from likes of paul hayward and john cross they really belive arsenal will spend big this summer.

enjoy it man. after last two nighmare summers of who leaving us now it who of best in the world we going to get. :-) :bow:

Ciaran
06-06-2013, 09:21 PM

Mo Britain less Europe
06-06-2013, 09:21 PM

modd
06-06-2013, 09:22 PM
in his aritcle today saying arsene will sign the new contract. just two months after saying he leave.

what a c**t :****er:

Hendon Gooner (Only Easy Day Was Yesterday))
06-06-2013, 09:46 PM
It's easy to be an Arsené disciple when you don't actually fork out hard earned dosh to attend matches and just watch on the TV.

:rubchin:

Loads of season ticket holders have lost faith and are no longer renewing their season tickets.

All this talk from Arsenal is bull**** - let's see some real intent and some proper decent signings to really make the team one that challengers for the top honours....

I won't be holding my breath,...

modd
06-06-2013, 09:53 PM
i wish i could but i couldn,t. I do go to some games but can,t afford to go to many at the moment. i have been to loads of arsenal games in past as i have already explaned on here. also just because i don,t go to many games as season ticket holders does not mean i have less of right to speak or know less about the club

the club are showing some real intent. the owner explained that today and i expect them to sign some major world class signing this summer.

if season ticket holder are no longer renewing due to the cost of tickets then i understand. its too high. but if it due to us not winning anything for eight years it just well stupid.

for start newcastle have won nothing for 50 odds years, scum just won twice in last 20 years and liverpool only won one league cup since 2006.

I think the club will show it intent for hopefully fantastic season next year.

:-)

06-06-2013, 09:58 PM
and many others spending far far more you can understand our resentment and the fact that we have heard this all before and nothing happens.

Same top 4 trophy *******s.

So I sympathise with you that you can't afford a season ticket.
A lot of us also make sacrifices to buy these season tickets.

So please understand why we no longer believe what the board and ****ers like Gazidis have to say.

I'm renewing my season ticket but if no decent player purchases are made in the summer transfer window then I will be handing my season ticket back and asking for a refund.

BTW: Just look in the ticket forum here and see how many people are offering their season tickets up for rent.....

modd
06-06-2013, 10:02 PM
season ticket prices are a pisstake.

They are far to high a price to go for some many supporters.

Also i understand club makes promise and they have not kept them. You deserve credit for paying out for another one as their f**king crazy price to pay to see games.

So i can understand why your cynical about if this will come to pass. I just think that this mean it this time by all papers reporting it and knowing arsene could walk out if he not backed by big spending.

So i think club will respond this summer with major siginal of intent. That still though even if we win things next season does not justify the piss taking ticket prices to go to games now and for season tickets.

:banghead:

06-06-2013, 10:11 PM
important for you.

Even if you only watch them on the telly.

Right! I'm off to catch the ISS going over at 23:33....

:wave:

modd
06-06-2013, 10:15 PM
arsenal games on tv. i have been to games at emirates and went to loads at highbury. So don,t put me down as a tv watcher.

anyway have a good night . :thumbup: :wave: