PDA

View Full Version : Whilst other teams have some horrid fans. I have come to the conclusion that Arsenal

Pat Vegas
06-06-2013, 08:54 AM
have a lot of fans who are complete c**ts.

Of course every team has them but ours must be up there. At least the Northern blithering shirtless fan might act like a fool but it has it's own sort of innocence about it. They are making it obvious what they are and that's fair enough.

The **** I see people posting on facebook to arsenal football club is beyond belief. Why someone would go to the trouble of making a hit list of players getting photos and putting X's on through their faces as they leave.

We have a bunch of sneaky moaning f**kers who spend most of the time creating images in their bedrooms who don't even go to the games.

:shrug:

Luis Anaconda
06-06-2013, 08:59 AM
I would imagine you would see similar. Only need to listen to 606 to realise all teams have a lot of fans who are complete c**ts you just have less exposure to them

Pat Vegas
06-06-2013, 09:00 AM

Berni
06-06-2013, 09:03 AM
have that 'entitlement' taken away from them will tend to be more awful than those whose expectations are lower. If United weren't to win anything for two or three seasons, I imagine you'd see some hissy fits and toy-throwing from their lot that would dwarf ours.

Luis Anaconda
06-06-2013, 09:07 AM
came into Chelsea - a fair few calling for Ferguson's head when they exited the Champions league in the group stages when beaten by Lille. Mind you they had a point - he only went on to win five more titles and reach three champions league finals after that

Brentwood
06-06-2013, 09:29 AM
or smashing up people's property

They all look quite wholesome and well nourished as well

barrybueno
06-06-2013, 09:43 AM
don't expect too much from.