PDA

View Full Version : My big Derby tip....

The Tony
05-28-2013, 09:16 PM
Don't bet....this race is difficult even for me.....

Dawn Approach unbeaten....the highest rated horse in the race but he's moving from 1 mile to to a mile and half.....isn't a guaranteed stayer on pedigree....he's an absolute wrecking ball of a horse...hits top speed early and maintains...breaks his opponents into submission but will he last out...I dunno 50-50 for me.

Then u got battle of Marengo....he's a guaranteed stayer but he's not in the same league as Dawn Approach in the class stakes...

Then u got the French horse who one the same race as pour moi but he doesn't have the same va va voom as Pour Moi.

Then the German horse who the quatrai lot payed a billion dollars for....what a waste of money

Too difficult...opting to watch....will have plenty of opportunity to make money on this lot right through the summer.

If u want 2 horses to follow....Stubbs....he's going to be a world beater. Absolute world beater.

And Animal kingdom....runs in the first race at royal ascot....the yanks are flying in his jockey Johnny Velazquez on Thursday to work him....yep they're flying him on a 747 to ride him for a couple of hours then back on the 747 to New York....they mean fkin business........

modd
05-28-2013, 09:17 PM
win. It tough game betting as you putting money into something your not sure going to win you more money back or not. :rubchin:

The Tony
05-28-2013, 09:26 PM
Most of it is strict bankroll management.

St Nicholas abbey on Friday at Epsom is a good spot....going for his third straight win in the Coronation Cup....should get a nice price like 4/7.....dunaden's prescence will hold the price up......nice safe bet.....£100 at most....and then just keep waiting....prepared to wait till royal ascot in a few weeks....better horses,...better races

Waiting for good spots is key...I had a big bet on us when we beat Bayern 2 nil....mainly because of the big price....almost 4/1 but also because there as no way we'd be as bad as we were at the Emirates and Bayern knew full well they didn't have to win....I think that game helped them win the Champions league. They knew they nearly f**ked up so sorted their **** out and made sure to put away Juve and Barca.....

Next season should be good...having lost sooooo many games to the top clubs we'll be underestimated and will go off nice prices for those games....for the first time in years we're not selling anyone and will be adding to the squad so highly likely will be a lot stronger next year...

Mc Gooner
05-28-2013, 09:26 PM

modd
05-28-2013, 09:30 PM
and you gave some insight their into different sports. I think arsenal be backed more in betting this year as the team will be stronger as you said . No major player leaving this summer and we got dosh to spend on world class players. :-)

modd
05-28-2013, 09:33 PM
like the sound of horse like that. :hehe: