PDA

View Full Version : Sergio Perez is a twunt and I hope Kimi punches him in the face.

Ashberto
05-28-2013, 09:08 PM
That is all.

modd
05-28-2013, 09:09 PM
I think perez is young hot headed driver who needs to just learn about keeping it calmer on the track. I know he wants to win but he has bit of young massa about him in the rash way he drives at times.

Ashberto
05-28-2013, 09:22 PM
It sent Perez the message that it was fine for him to just sling it up the inside of the chicane every time and everyone else was supposed to just jump out of the way.

modd
05-28-2013, 09:32 PM
behavior and according to sky let the bosses know after a previous race incident between the two.

I think alonso had every right to be pissed off as it cost him being higher up the field due to sergio reckless behavior

He also got to learn that being that reckless can potentially really hurt another driver. We nearly had someone killed in belgum grand prix last year due to another driver at willaims not being smart. :angry:

Ashberto
05-28-2013, 09:48 PM
After his collection of crashes at Monaco I expect we won't be seeing very much more of Grosjean.

At least Maldonado has stopped driving like an idiot this year. Perez seems to have taken over his mantle though.

modd
05-28-2013, 10:01 PM
lesson and starts driving with bit of a brain for once.

Got to feel for alonso having twice to deal with idiot drives like that. Yes just hope when sergio grows up and has more seasons under his belt this type of **** will be cut out.