PDA

View Full Version : Gutted for dortmund but what a great night out i had

modd
05-26-2013, 09:54 AM
Went to angel to nags head to watch the game. Full of dortmund fans much more then bayern. Great atmosphere and full of germans. When dortmund scored the pub went mad but when bayern scored the whole atmosphere was killed stone dead. The look on some dortmund fans in the pub was sad to see.

Though dortmund were far the better team in the first half but in second half they faded. Bayern deserved to win in the end and they have been the best team in europe. Hated the fact that though the c**t robben scored the winner. :puke:

Very sorry for dortmund as they team will come apart now. Many will leave and klopp will have a tough job getting them to compete with the big guns at champions league level. Jupp must be one of the least lucky managers ever. wins two champions league and looses his jobs both times

The after the game we went to camden to pub to watch boxing between foch and kessler . What a flight . For once two boxers going at it but deserved winner in the end

Comments on some of germans supporters i spoke to.
1. f**king impressed by how good their english is. How more smart conservations with them then average person in london
2. they know how to drink.
3. bayern supporters that out and about did not seem that happy they won. They were pretty chilled out for those who won biggest club trophly. They getting to used to winning now
4. Magnificent wonderful dortmund fans were amazing in pub in the end and sang at munich supporters in our in full english you only sing when your winning :hehe: They were fantastic and hope to see their happy yellow fans back in london again, They also said they hated munich and that nobody in germany likes them now.

I also spotted former labour blairie james purnell in our pub in angel watching the game. Noone seemed to notice him though

:rubchin:

Arsenes' Wanger- Bring back Modd
05-26-2013, 10:37 AM
Good to see.
Any tips for signings coming the Gunners way.
:wave:

modd
05-26-2013, 11:14 AM
arsenal signings tips. I think we buy florentina striker , ashley willaims from swansea and i fancy us to buy major signing in maybe rooney or suraez. Think we going for once to go for it money wise .

Lets hope i am right on that one. :-)

Arsenes' Wanger- Bring back Modd
05-26-2013, 11:20 AM
I am sick of 4th place trophy. Let us have a go at 1st place trophy.

modd
05-26-2013, 05:03 PM
something. I think we have a great chance in 2013 and 2014. hopefully it be season we never forget. :-)