PDA

View Full Version : Spurs fans input on the end of season celebrations by Arsenal.......

Harry Balls
05-23-2013, 01:29 PM
[9:37:17 AM] XXXXXXX Celebrate? f**king right you should celebrate. Did you see how down we were at the final whistle? Can you imagine how much we would have been celebrating? Jesus, we had a DVD made when we finally beat you under Wenger! You lost RvP with CL footie next season, how the hell do you think we'll keep hold of Gareth Bale now? No. Effing. Chance.

[9:38:11 AM] XXXXXXXX: The Media want sensationalism, there's no headlines in Wenger does it again, for the 16th year. No one likes you f**kers, and I mean no one. Some admire your football, but you've always been disliked by the media and other fans. You're smug, your songs are good, but smug, and you're a load of lucky, but smug, mugs. Smugs!

[9:38:41 AM] XXXXXXXX: Your lot will have to win the CL with every player scoring overhead kicks to get the praise you'd deserve. But, you know what, f**k you, as you're only up there to be shot at if you're any good, so don't think I am sympathising. Just telling it how it is.

[9:39:14 AM] XXXXXXXX: Now f**k off moaning about opinions, you're in the CL, we're not, and I need to work. Celebrating, I wish. I'd still be pissed up now. Lucky c**t!