PDA

View Full Version : ITV Footage of the man with the knife is just scary

modd
05-22-2013, 07:02 PM
:yikes: Well done to those brave women that went to try to protect the victim body

What even more shocking is a women with what seems like a pram just casually walk past a man with the knife while he talking to the camerea.

RIP To the man who died.

Billy Goat Sverige
05-22-2013, 07:06 PM
was going to feint, was gonna bring up my lunch. These people were just walking past like they were looking at a f**king tourist attraction.

modd
05-22-2013, 07:09 PM
not blame you if you did throw up. I think i would.

What scare me is us Londerners i so used to violence in our city that we not shocked when we see dead humans or animals on the streets.

Still where i live in north london their no way people were have waited around while guy like tha waving a gun and knife around. Most were have legged it

I amazed a bloke would film the evil f**kers. He either very blave or very stupid depending the way you see it.

Snin
05-22-2013, 07:20 PM
is dad turned up before ambulance / police as his son had driven off from pub down the road after argument...bloke was shouting at me as i tried to keep him away from his dead son..once he realised it was his son it was horrible as i eye to eye visually saw this blokes life spirit collapse as well...turned into a child, was so feckin grim..i had to palm him off to ambulance crew asap..horrible evening all round

modd
05-22-2013, 07:48 PM
dad awful pain at finding out his son had died.

f**king terrible thing to see.