PDA

View Full Version : OK so a bit of Wenger bashing here.

Alexism - Atheoist
05-20-2013, 01:20 PM
I mean, if I, *I* can see that Koscielny is far better than Vermaelen, then wtf is Vermaelen doing starting the first half of the season? Wtf-ittyff is THAT all about?

Two: Why doesn't Rosicky play more? He wore Jack down by overplaying and when called upon, Rosicky AGAIN delivered the goods.

Three: I'll force this just so I hit the holy trinity... what is up with squad rotation in general? Why didn't Ox get more playing time? Coq? (He always looked tidy when called upon.) Where's the grooming Arsene?

My theory is that Bould is the one who pierced Wenger's love affair with Vermaelen - made him see the light.

Pat Vegas
05-20-2013, 01:29 PM

TRENT COLTON
05-20-2013, 01:29 PM
The red card/penalty against Man City was the real low point. Since he came back after that he's looked like the player he was last season. Thank goodness

Deleted Account
05-20-2013, 01:36 PM
LONDON, England, March 18- Per Mertesacker has revealed how a frank training ground exchange between Arsenals defenders earlier this month might have salvaged their Champions League qualification bid.

The Gunners rearguard were so appalled by their derby defeat at Tottenham on March 3 that they got together for a private video session at their London Colney HQ in an effort to finally rectify the issues that have repeatedly undermined their season.

After scrutinising the footage of their 2-1 loss, Arsenal responded with impressive clean-sheets in the 2-0 wins at Bayern Munich and Swansea on Saturday and Mertesacker is adamant they have gone some way to solving their problems.

He said: We all had the feeling after the Tottenham game that there was something to do, so everybody was involved and everyone felt we needed to improve and speak.

We watch the previous game back before every game but the defenders did it on our own and I thought there was quite an improvement against Swansea.

We saw ourselves as a unit on the television and I think it was a good thing to do because sometimes you have a different view on the pitch and you feel different.

Mertesacker added: We learnt that as a unit we have to cover each other. There were a lot of situations where there was no pressure on the ball and the back four was not prepared for any balls between us. To cover each other, that was the most important thing we learned.

This is noddy stuff.
So why the f**k weren't bould and wenger onto them months before?
It beggars belief

Alexism - Atheoist
05-20-2013, 01:43 PM
To do it year after year shows he's class.

modd
05-20-2013, 01:44 PM
we lucky to have him. so gpwm fab. :bow:

Tai Lopez
05-20-2013, 01:46 PM

modd
05-20-2013, 01:57 PM
is going to be a red and white party in a red stadium for us. :hehe: :bow:

modd
05-20-2013, 02:09 PM
:-) :-) :bow: