PDA

View Full Version : I missed the madrid final but it seemed like a cracker

modd
05-18-2013, 08:26 AM
from seeing the news report. Well done to atletico for after 14 years beating real. They done not badly last two seasons winning the europa league and now the copa.

What a awful season for jose and summed up by fact he was sent off last night.

One season without winning things is hardly a awful thing but he seemed to have lost the plot their. Falling out with everyone. The board, the fans, spanish media, pepe, iker, ramos , refs.

Personally think he needs to take a break from football like he did from september 2007 to june 2008. Needs to refresh his head and then work out what the best new challenge is for him.

Not sure returing to the russians is the best idea for him. That club won it all now so what sort of challenge is it.

Arsenes' Wanger- Bring back Modd
05-18-2013, 09:33 AM
to show Utd what they are missing

Hey Modd, if we get up 4 - 0 tomorrow, will we hang on :hehe:

modd
05-18-2013, 10:34 AM
he still wants united job long term and i think he knows those chances would be reduced if he go to city.

Personally sense that he might go to psg still if carlos leaves. It be perfect challenge of a new league to win and hungury group of players.

Just don,t see the point of him going back to the russians either as he been their and done it really.

In terms of us we win 3-1 like i said sunday but if we do go 4-0 up we will not throw it away like 2011

expect us to clinch champions league football on sunday. Whether we get third is the big question. :rubchin: