PDA

View Full Version : So withy this Fuel price fixing thing I think like PPI I may put in a refund claim for last ten year

Snin
05-15-2013, 08:15 AM
s ? Think it needs to be done imo im sure some legal firms will give it a crack..time to get all your bank statements ready imo :rubchin:

"MPs and motoring groups have called on UK regulators to investigate claims that oil giants may have been linked to price-fixing for more than a decade"

Pat Vegas
05-15-2013, 08:16 AM
but at this stage I can't find the documents.

I had a loan with Halifax years back with this sort of crap on it.

Maravilloso Marvo
05-15-2013, 08:20 AM

Pat Vegas
05-15-2013, 08:24 AM

High Quality Kick and Run
05-15-2013, 08:35 AM
1. write to your bank/the bank in question to their PPI dept and state that you wish them to look to see if PPI was wrongly sold and to look at all accounts you have had with them - loans, cards, mortgages. Be clear about this. They will be obliged to investigate all records. They will then send you PPI Questionnaires to fill in regrding loans, cards etc they have found.
2. If your bank states they do not have details or you are dissatisfied make a DSAR request. This costs £2 or £10 for full DSAR and will give you all records, account nyumbers held

- This is how to start you claim. Do it yourself (no need to use a company). Look on which etc websites for a list of claim points when filling in your claim questionnaire. Do not contradict yourself. If then bank then eventually turns down your claim challenge it. If then still turn down your claim go to the Financial Service Ombudsman. You almost certainly will eventually win.

High Quality Kick and Run
05-15-2013, 08:35 AM