PDA

View Full Version : modd tomorrow is one day when your positivity will be needed

LadyG -keeping the spirit of the unbeatables alive
05-13-2013, 09:31 PM
I will be at the game so won't complain ;-)

modd
05-13-2013, 09:35 PM
but to be honest i am less nervious then i will be on sunday. think away game should be tougher even if barcodes have nothing to play for.

Although wigan got more to play for , they have to win and thats plays into our hands. It be a open game for sure.

Atmosphere should be rocking . If we get off to quick start we can hopefully batter them by taking advantage of their tired legs.

Again no disrespect to wigan who deserve credit for winning the cup.

but we got to do, what we got to do.

LadyG -keeping the spirit of the unbeatables alive
05-13-2013, 09:37 PM
but win tomorrow and we will be in pole position, so we just have to go all out. The players owe us for that 4-4 debarcle up there!

modd
05-13-2013, 09:43 PM
draws up their. firstly with that ****head barton antics and that 4-0 throwaway back in 2011 that still gives me nightmares to this day :banghead:

I think it be in our hands after tuesday and then it about turning up at barcodes and hopefully hammering them to seal champions league football.

Just hope it does not go to last few mintues like the west brom game did. Lets make it easier for ourselves. Arsene nearly had a heart attack in last game last season. :hehe: