PDA

View Full Version : Chief, on the whole AWIMB, you probably have the lowest % of adult life supporting Arsenal

seasider7
05-09-2013, 03:44 AM
You don't get to play superfan.

Chief Arrowhead
05-09-2013, 04:09 AM
Always respect The Arsenal , and I have for my 14 years on this board. Ask anyone if I respect The Arsenal, its heritage, its culture, its meaning.

Go ahead and ask mother f**ker.

See, you won't ask, because YOU are the Johnny Come Lately here on this board. You are the one trying to "Make A Big Name", which is why I showed you up in San Antonio on April 27, 2013 at the Esquire Tavern, a place you agreed to, btw.

I respect those that came before, respect , most importantly, what I do not know and what I can never know. I can never know the terraces, the intensity of the rivalry with Spurs. I get all that.

But you don't give a **** about what I know or don't know, because you are a headstrong f**k .. so typical with those ex-pats we harbor here ... That have made your meal ticket in the States, yet denigrate the US. You and GSTB are one in the same, separated by a few years. Hate Americans, but suck off of our teets and milk our system.

And .. in your case, RUN AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Little Pussy.

seasider7
05-09-2013, 04:16 AM
Number of real people that think he came to Texas = 0

Superfan? my arse!

Chief Arrowhead
05-09-2013, 04:21 AM
I'll be there on August 4.

You HAVE to show this time. But answer me this, where were you on April 27?

seasider7
05-09-2013, 04:26 AM
then finally around 9.25pm I announce on here that I done waiting and am chilling at a bbq for the night,...and THREE minutes after that post you jump out of the lurking bushes and declare you are at the bar, 2.5 hours late and with 3 bodyguards.

Yeah, you are what we thought you were :****er:

Chief Arrowhead
05-09-2013, 04:36 AM
but perhaps I did not call you on time?

Well, let's not let that happen again, shall we?

Because let me tell you this, I am dearly, dearly wanting to meet you.

I said I would be there 9:00ish and posted at 9:26. But let's that little lie pass. I was there with friends. Only your racist tendencies assumes they were bodyguards.

You and your Skype ****ers are TOTAL RACISTS!

You knew months in advance where to be. You did not show. One might think that you would just go over and make sure I wasn't there so you could really put that one in my face ... put you didn't show.

Why not Little Pussy?

I ain't advertising this so much, but we had a great time and are doing it again on August 3rd. Be there or be a Little Pussy. I assume you won't be there and will not call you out as such.

If you show up, ask for the dudes with the Indian bikes out front.

Arsenes' Wanger- Bring back Modd
05-09-2013, 04:37 AM

Gunner Since Time Began - born to moan
05-09-2013, 04:49 AM
taxes on everything I buy, my bank accounts and my social security.
So enough of the teat sucking.

seasider7
05-09-2013, 04:52 AM
because we don't want a repeat of the last fake visit where your fake bodyguard walked into the one of San Antonio's most famous bars, on a packed Saturday night in the annual Fiesta celebrations, with music blasting and people singing and supposedly said " I am looking for Seasider7 from the AWIMB message board" :clap:

Chief Arrowhead
05-09-2013, 04:55 AM
Ok, so we are now on a different plane here ... are you saying that you were there?

seasider7
05-09-2013, 04:58 AM
How you think anybody outside of your multiple personalities could ever believe a word of such a porky. It is so bad that is is brilliant!

Chief Arrowhead
05-09-2013, 05:06 AM
I was there, posted as such, had a brilliant time. UFC was awesome. Tammy at the bar was great. First time on an Indian. Austin to SA and back is the perfect mileage for a ride.

Doing it again. Saturday, August 3rd. Assume you will Little Pussy out.

Don't care, we're doing it anyways.

seasider7
05-09-2013, 05:11 AM

Chief Arrowhead
05-09-2013, 05:15 AM
off the hook. Had so much fun we are doing it again. Great bar. Great ride.