PDA

View Full Version : We much better at the back then the scum are

modd
05-08-2013, 09:05 PM
we let in 36 goals

scum let in 45 goals

we just better off the ball then they are. work harder as a team at the back.

steve bould :bow:

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
05-08-2013, 09:14 PM

modd
05-08-2013, 09:19 PM
we have far better defence then the scum. :-)

agwee or disagwee??
05-08-2013, 09:30 PM

modd
05-08-2013, 09:34 PM
making is our defence has got us on this run

agwee or disagwee??
05-08-2013, 09:38 PM
Why's it so tough to twanslate this into typed word?

modd
05-08-2013, 09:41 PM
still trying to improve my spelling and grammer. Now you can keep trying to going to war over it with me that up to you.

Why do you have to be so f**king nasty all the time to me. what f**k did i do to you to get such treatment. :cry:

agwee or disagwee??
05-08-2013, 09:52 PM
Spelling is fairly unimportant, but you should definitely work on the grammar, which is vital if you want to avoid being misunderstood. Dyslexia shouldn't prevent you from attaining a measure of grammatical fluency (and stop playing the victim :redcard:).

modd
05-08-2013, 09:56 PM
vicious type trolling abuse from you. Why the f**k do you keep doing it mate. Have i done something to offend you. :rubchin:

Also I try to improve my grammer all the time and many understand on here have understood that . I taken advice from many including mc gooner

But trolls like you choose to go after me for anything because you don,t like me.

Shame you have to be such a nasty person.

agwee or disagwee??
05-08-2013, 10:00 PM

LadyG -keeping the spirit of the unbeatables alive
05-08-2013, 10:12 PM

modd
05-08-2013, 10:13 PM
you know by now what i do

modd
05-08-2013, 10:20 PM
who abuse me over my spelling and tell me i am another poster. That is trolling lady and i am a victim of that on here.

I know you never defend me and always look to attack me when i have a arugment with others on here. So I am not suprised by that. :rolleyes:

05-08-2013, 10:55 PM
I responded to your post where you say you have a "right to play the victim".

I don't have to defend you, You don't need me to defend you and I don't need you to accuse me of doing things I'm not doing.

modd
05-08-2013, 11:03 PM
to defend me. Just that i don,t expect you to defend me when it comes to my posts. I never said you had to defend me.

Secondly you did attack me by saying that i was wrong to play the victim when i am not a victim. Well your wrong. I have been a victim of abuse on here. People saying i am other people or for my spelling and grammer. I can tell you for a fact that a moderator has agreed with me in previous pm on this

Again you every right to do what your want. Just as i have every right to do what i want.

05-09-2013, 12:14 PM
1. I didn't introduce that word into the topic, you did. I simply highlighted the word PLAY for you but you've not been able to understand why I did that.

2. I never raised the issue of defending you or not, YOU did. The question is why? The mere fact that you raised it and the context in which you raised it, clearly indicates that you are unhappy that I DON'T defend you and that you expect people to defend you.

3. I don't really care if you are a figment of another posters imagination or not. I just find the indiscriminate inane uber uber positive responses to posts so annoying. I chose to ignore them most of the time but I'd be happier if you stopped (or at least reduced) responding in that manner to my posts.

The thing is you won't because you don't have the internal filters and boundaries to stop yourself and because you feel you have the right to post like this no matter what others think or feel. Hence I'm much more inclined to ignore your posts.

You accuse people of bullying you, but you are actually doing the same thing when you deem it your right to post in this manner even when you've been asked not to.

Kinda makes it very difficult to defend you as a victim, playing or otherwise.