PDA

View Full Version : My theory is Ferguson's gone at the right time. The shocked look on his face when we outplayed them

Mo Britain less Europe
05-08-2013, 11:54 AM
in the first half told me the game was up for him. And Gervinho wasn't even on the pitch yet.

modd
05-08-2013, 12:03 PM
and russians that made him think he can,t do anymore for this united team. :hehe:

reackon deep down its health related though or due to change in chief executive their.

David Pleat AHADF (Royal Welsher and monkey lover)
05-08-2013, 12:06 PM

Classic Jorge
05-08-2013, 12:09 PM
dont tell me you're a fan

The Tony
05-08-2013, 12:13 PM
He's got nothing left to prove and knows he got away with murder this season....is it really worth hanging on for another season with City and Chelsea might fire off £100m each on new players...and then you got Europe. Whatever hope you had of betting the Spanish has not gone with the rise of German football.

he's leaving at the right time...nothing left to prove...off to retirement.

05-08-2013, 12:14 PM

Classic Jorge
05-08-2013, 12:18 PM
I assume it's more the results than the way he goes about it

LadyG -keeping the spirit of the unbeatables alive
05-08-2013, 12:21 PM
was just exactly thinking the same. Quite frankly I don't blame him.

Having bought the title back to manure (no pun was intended, but the acquisition of RvP won the title for them), beaten Liverpool's 19 titles and with such a big margin, won twice in Europe (it's getting harder for PL clubs now, plus he's got to have his hip op as well.

Add to that the money that's available to City and Chelsea to vastly improve their squads, (however much the Glazer's may have, they are still way behind those two clubs), it's exactly the best time to step down as manager. There's nothing else for him to achieve as manager.

Now as Director AND Ambassador of manure!!!!

05-08-2013, 12:45 PM
and behaves like a child at times but then again there arnt many managers that don't. Some of Wengers excuses have been cringe worthy. I think today is a sad day and the end of an era in the premiership.

Classic Jorge
05-08-2013, 12:56 PM
The twisting of the FA to suit his own agenda all of the time?

Luis Anaconda
05-08-2013, 01:08 PM
who only see what they want it doesn't really matter a jot tbh

(I know this doesn't apply to the banning of journalists which is petty in the extreme) but the whole FA thing isn't really something a grown man and an intelligent football fan should really be too concerned with