PDA

View Full Version : Pissed the russians won and f**k red nose for line up

modd
05-05-2013, 05:54 PM
he put out. :****er: But in the end scum are under the most pressure. they have to win at russians and stoke for it to be in their hands. fail to win either one and all we have do is win both games.

if they fail to win either game, then win against wigan and 4th place is virtually ours. :-) if they lose either again then all we need is four points from both games.

Peter
05-05-2013, 05:56 PM
I honestly didnt fancy spurs to win at chelsea or stoke. I thought chelsea might struggle at villa.

Now i fear the very worst.

Tough ****, nothing we can do but win our games. I also have this horrible feeling that of we go into the wigan game just needing to win to secure fourth we will f**k it up. Memories of last season.

modd
05-05-2013, 05:58 PM
few days before.

at moment looks like russians will be third and us 4th. Can,t see us not beating wigan and draw at newcastle will be enough i think.

can see scum losing at russians but maybe beating stoke. Then all we need is draw at toon which will be enough. :-)

Peter
05-05-2013, 06:01 PM
Seriously short on chances, the last two games we have caught sides out with very early goals, one of which was blatantly offside. Other than that, we have created absolutely f**k all.

We are going to have to play a lot better than that to beat wigan.

modd
05-05-2013, 06:03 PM
sorry as decent as they are their be f**ked after a cup final and we have ten days off before.

again beat them and newcastle and we finish top four.

Peter
05-05-2013, 06:06 PM
They are a half decent side. In recent weeks we were five minutes away from losing at home to norwich, barely created a chance at QPR and were outplayed for more than half a game by the ten men of a fulham team who are getting c**ted by eeryone at the moment.

And this is in the middle of our best 'form' of the season.

We dont desere to finish in the top four. Sorry, it has to be said, we really dont.

Hendon Gooner (Only Easy Day Was Yesterday))
05-05-2013, 06:14 PM
Newcastle away is a tough one.

The next 2 games are a big mental test for the team.

Have they got what it takes?

modd
05-05-2013, 06:51 PM
most inform team in league with nine wins from 12 and have let in four goals from last nine games.

Total rubbish to say that. Also yes scum can win at russians but i can,t see them winning both at russians and stoke. sorry i just can,t.

modd
05-05-2013, 06:52 PM
at newcastle. but i don,t think we need to win both if scum lose one of next two. Which is very possible you would agree.