PDA

View Full Version : Chief - you tell lies about people joking about kids with leukemia

seasider7
05-03-2013, 02:59 AM
Exactly how much lower and more pitiful do you plan on getting?

Look at what you've been reduced to.

eastgermanautos
05-03-2013, 03:31 AM
just pushed past 20 likes. if I get to 30, I get a prize or something.

Chief Arrowhead
05-03-2013, 03:51 AM
It was a great time! We had it all worked out that we would appeal to your better self and watch the UFC, if you declined so be it.

I also decided not to bring up your absence ....

But then you decided tocall me. a no show ......

You cowardly mother f**ker. Call my wife a whore and wish my daughter a painful death. I am not done.

In fact, SS7, you will be glad to know that the Austin Indian Motorcycle Club is looking to make this a regular ride.

f**k off and die.

seasider7
05-03-2013, 03:57 AM
:rubchin:

Chief Arrowhead
05-03-2013, 04:05 AM
Flew to Austin to see family as had been planned, then told friends about a certain ASSHOLE that wanted to kick my ass in San Antonio, thus arranged a bike tour to San Antonio. Brilliant.

Fantastic bar, great time, excellent street food from trucks, btw,

But you were a NO SHOW MOTHER f**kER

So f**k off to another Arsenal board. This is mine. I win, 70% of the people here don't like me but 95% here hate your f**king guts. The other is your Aussie toadie who is a racist and parrots whatever you say.

f**k you and f**k off.

seasider7
05-03-2013, 04:10 AM
I am sure you won't have any problem posting a picture of your plane ticket (name covered of course), or airline tags, or ANY receipt from ANY purchase in your whirlwind tour of Texas.

TICK TOCK (days keep passing by)..... either put up or shut up

Changing of the subject will naturally constitute that you've been busted.

Chief Arrowhead
05-03-2013, 04:13 AM
I win, you lose.

f**k off to another board.

seasider7
05-03-2013, 04:15 AM

Arsenes' Wanger- Bring back Modd
05-03-2013, 04:17 AM
As long as there a few good men who won't tolerate your extreme views, it will never be yours.
Never saw it as a popularity contest, thats schoolyard stuff.
I will be here when your bones are dust, and that won't be long going on your binge drinking. :wave:

seasider7
05-03-2013, 04:22 AM
:shrug:

Chief Arrowhead
05-03-2013, 05:34 AM
you let others fight them for you, just like you decided to let me know that you hoped my daughter died a horrible, painful death.

Then you did a runner.

On my way back I let my friends know where I thought you lived, in the general vicinity.

They like to take out for a ride.

If I were you I'd watch my back. They want to do a lot worse to you than I. I would have held them off.

Chief Arrowhead
05-03-2013, 05:35 AM