PDA

View Full Version : Bayern were awesome tonight Bow

modd
05-01-2013, 09:47 PM
Showed why their best team in europe at the moment. Ouclassed and outpassed a fading barca team. Barcelona were simply awful and even worser if that could be possible then first leg.

What impressed me so much about bayern tonight was not just how good they were going forward but how hard they press off the ball.

Barca on the other hand are a shadow of the team they were two years ago. They rode their luck to get to semi . Without messi their one dimensional team that have no plan b

Cesc looks lost in that team, xavi is a fading force , they have no strikers and have no defence at all.

Bayern should win the final though expect dortmund to give them more of game then barca or juve have done in last two rounds.

Classic Jorge
05-01-2013, 09:53 PM
Barca were without Messi, Puyol and Busquets. Three fairly important players given one's the best player in the world and the other two are the backbone of the best team of the last decade.

That said, Brian were brilliant. Anybody who thinks they were even out of second gear when we played them at their place is deluded.

Pep's going to have a job improving this lot, mind you that's what we said when he took over from Rijkaard.

modd
05-01-2013, 09:59 PM
either with those players fit. warning signs been their all season despite winning league. even with those players fit they lost 3-1 at home to madrid in copa da rey and lost to average ac and celtic teams away from home in europe.

I think they as michael ballack said on sky need to improve their defence as you can,t just rely on 35 year old in puryoi to always been their.

Need to get top class striker, power house midfielder in ya ya toure form and two proper center backs and top goalkeeper. La liga also so poor now their not tested physically at the back enough. In europe they are exposed for this.

Bayern are best team in europe at the moment. I agree against us they were in first gear and were missing their two top players in ribery and big german powerhouse in midfield. But the english teams still at times can sometimes hurts them from playing more direct from out wide against them.

The strange thing is their chance pep can help this bayern tostill improve. Although the strikers are good , if they get a falco, suraez or polish superstar striker at dortmund their be even more dangerous team. Still feel sorry for jupp though. It amazing he could win them the terble and let lose his job

Dortmund need to keep it tight in final in my view. if they play to open against bayern their be hit on the counter attack. But good thing for klopp is he knows how to beat this bayern team in a final. Should be a fascinating contest.