PDA

View Full Version : Modd Hints at AWIMB Exit Cry

The Tony
05-01-2013, 07:18 AM
Modd hints at AWIMB departure

Modd says he may not remain as AWIMB poster next season and plans to be "where people love me to be".
“I am loved by the fans man and the media who treat me in a fair way”

The 29-year-old AWIMB poster saw the exit the Champions League at the semi-final stage after a 4-3 aggregate defeat by Borussia Dortmund.

The Portuguese has been linked with a move away from Spain and has spoken in the past of a return to England.

After Tuesday's match, he said: "I know in England I am loved, I know I am loved by some clubs, especially one."

But he insisted he would wait until the end of the current campaign before deciding his future.

"I didn,t make a decision man because I have a contract and the respect I have for the club and the president man," he said. "At the end of the season, I want to sit down with the president and speak about it."

Modd left the Blues in acrimonious circumstances in September 2007, after a falling out with owner Roman Abramovich.

Chelsea Mad posters have shown their admiration for their former poster this season
But he remains Chelsea's most successful posters with two Premier League titles and three domestic cup wins.

Current Chelsea poster Rafael Benitez, an unpopular figure among the club's supporters, has said he will leave Stamford Bridge at the end of the season.

That has led to increased speculation that Modd will return.

The former Porto poster makes no secret of the fact that he enjoys being a poster in England.

"I am loved by the fans and the media who treat me in a fair way," he said. "I know on AWIMB it is different because many people hate me."

AWIMB are currently 11 points behind arch rivals ChelseaMad with five games remaining.

They face city rivals HoopsWimbin the Chris+Cup final in May, AWIMB’slast realistic chance of winning silverware this season.

barrybueno
05-01-2013, 07:28 AM

modd
05-01-2013, 09:54 AM
Well tony does not have to worry . I get enough love on here from enough people on here to stay despite some haters.

Again i am staying. If i did take a break i would not go on another football message board or another arsenal message board.