PDA

View Full Version : Breakdown down of the big match today.....

The Tony
04-28-2013, 12:24 PM
Modd

In relative terms an AWIMB newbie...very much one of the new Internet generation....can log on and put in long AWIMB sessions running up close to 500 posts an hour for 7 or 8 hours in a row. Most of them meaningless and you get the sense he might be a program designed to auto respond to every post on AWIMB but he's not....fanatical Internet fan. The problem is when someone posts that much something has to give and that's their grip on reality and having to accept things for what they are....when you auto respond as robotically as he does you've got no idea when your being had.....

Negger

AWIMB stalwart who has been there and done it......he's taking on challenges in the past and beat them all off. When you reach his level it's more about quality and taking on the best....Modd isn't that but his insane posting skills and willingness to challenge everyone has seen him fall foul of Negger. In recent times he's managed to get under the skin of Modd to such an extent that Modd was forced to do the unthinkable and call the moderators for assistance....it's a major low blow...like spitting on your opponent......

Prediction

It will be interesting to see how riled Negger can get Modd....he's shown in the past tht if the going gets tough he'll run away by calling in the mods. this surely can't happen again. He has to stand his ground and trade off with Negger. If he can do that then he can truly call himself the King of AWIMB....somehow I doubt it.....Negger is the Bernard Hopkins of AWIMB and incredible defence and experience will help him pick part Modd en route to a unanimous points decision.

holywood gunner
04-28-2013, 12:27 PM
what has this board become..........?

barrybueno
04-28-2013, 12:38 PM
you get the sense he might be a program designed to auto respond to every post on AWIMB :hehe:

bostonbrian
04-28-2013, 12:44 PM
Well done imo

modd
04-28-2013, 12:48 PM
and defend your mate. I don,t just auto respond to people and i am no newbe. I been on here for eight years

Look neg is the champion if their was a fight. I have no regrets going to the moderators and i do so again if he took it that far again. :shrug: He has no right to decide who goes off this board. Only the moderators do

modd
04-28-2013, 12:49 PM
ok. :angry:

bostonbrian
04-28-2013, 12:50 PM

The Tony
04-28-2013, 12:53 PM

modd
04-28-2013, 12:55 PM
then it has ever before. The guy a f**king psycho mate. He and his friends were going right after me last night. It got beyond personal mate.

In the end i have had a word with a moderator in a pm and basically feel a bit happier. It won,t stop it but at least i know i have not done anything wrong

I will try to post less after games to not feed the trolls but I will not be pushed off.

The reason this is If someone can feel they can bully someone off the board then they will feel they can do that with any poster they take a disliking to on here.

modd
04-28-2013, 12:56 PM
and saying i am not you. Anyway think what you want about me.

The Tony
04-28-2013, 12:57 PM
This is the big fight.....the Manny Pacquaio vs Floyd Mayweather of AWIMB

You can't back down now. Everyone on here wants to see

modd
04-28-2013, 12:58 PM
attack dog who will troll me to death and it boring for the board me and him going back and forth.

I won,t leave the board because of him but will try to ignore him from now on in. Will try to reduce my posts after today game ok.

bostonbrian
04-28-2013, 12:59 PM
Shirley that's enough ammunition to put him in his place Modd!...he also takes steroids and other peds :nod:

modd
04-28-2013, 01:03 PM
like you would not believe.

It got beyond a joke and to be honest very personal between the two of us. I think that he and one or two others on here want to control who is on the board which is pretty scary and have people on here that suit them or who they get on with They try to bully what they consider not part of their gang off the board.

He think he can just get rid of who he wants even though he not a moderator

I won,t leave the board because of him but if he starts trolling me i ignore him the best i can.

Mad Frankie Staplegun
04-28-2013, 01:03 PM

The Tony
04-28-2013, 01:04 PM
Have a line of coke, put on the Rocky music and fight back!!

Younhave to consider something now....because you've posted so much you have a MAJOR RESPONSIBILTY to take this fight tonight....if you don't then you're letting don your fans and most important
Y new posters who are too scared to post on AWIMB because of bullying.

Supermac1976
04-28-2013, 01:08 PM
:hehe:

modd
04-28-2013, 01:13 PM
like you or him when you cross the line Other posters won,t be scared off as their own people.

Look I know both you hate me. I know you hate that i post a lot or that find my posts full of ****

But if you cross the line them i have to report it to moderators. You can,t just troll people on the internet and think as a grown man that something you can get away .

modd
04-28-2013, 01:14 PM
a lot on internet message board. I am useless getting fater 29 year old. Ok . I am no fighting machine.

bostonbrian
04-28-2013, 01:24 PM
Themselves imo...bunch of soft pussies they are!

modd
04-28-2013, 01:30 PM
Who knows if i shout shouting i am modd at the cique . They might all charge at me . :-( :hide:

But thanks boston anyway for support :bow: