PDA

View Full Version : hehe From that RAWK link BGM posted. I love it when fans try to write grown up letters

Brentwood
04-24-2013, 07:08 PM
As if they are lawyers

For all it's worth I wrote to them on FootballforAll@TheFA.com

Hello,

I would like to file a racism report with the FA.

I feel that the 10 game ban handed out to Luis Suarez is nothing short of racial behaviour on the part of the FA. In its own statement the FA claims: -

“The Football Association is committed to tackling all forms of discrimination and harassment and to promoting equality. We have already made considerable progress in tackling racism and have been working hard to ensure race equality at all levels of the game.”

http://www.thefa.com/contact-thefa

When compared to a simple yellow card handed to Defoe for the same exact if not worse incident with Mascherano and various extremely dangerous tackles that sometimes even ended player careers that were punished by a standard 3 game ban or not punished at all, this 10 game ban is clearly and utterly unequal. A simple bite that didn’t even mark Ivanovic’s hand cannot be worse than racial abuse that resulted in an 8 game ban to the same Suarez. Apart from the fact that, that racial abuse was a fabricated lie as well.

Hence by the FA’s own statements the FA is guilty of racial discrimination against Luis Suarez.

As a football fan and firm believer in fair play and equality, I am completely and utterly disgusted by the FA’s unjust and unfair treatment of Luis Suarez.

Please explain to me how the FA can be taken seriously, when the same FA decided to appeal a 3 game ban handed to Rooney for kicking Miodrag Dzudovic, which incident was classified as assault.

I do not expect the FA to come with a reasonable answer, seeing that the FA has a clear and shameless bias against Luis Suarez and LFC in general.

Thank you for taking the time to read this or not.

Regards,

Supermac1976
04-24-2013, 07:11 PM

Jake
04-24-2013, 07:17 PM

Brentwood
04-24-2013, 07:19 PM
But ignore Barton's 12 match ban for a few half hearted digs that equally couldn't have ended a career or really hurt anyone

Jake
04-24-2013, 07:21 PM

Brentwood
04-24-2013, 07:35 PM
I can see this ending up in Court and not the sports arbitrational one. I can forsee an issue arising where Luis Suarez might look to leave the club and the country because of the treatment of The FA and lack of support from the Players Union and we as a club may take both entities to court to recoup a certain amount of lost revenue should that happen.

I can honestly see this being a bit of a watershed case is sports arbitration being sought through the National legal system(s).