PDA

View Full Version : Dortmund vs Madrid Tonight. Predictions

modd
04-24-2013, 08:00 AM
I think that Madrid will go through over two legs. Yes dortmund beat them in the group stages 2-1 and draw 2-2 in madrid and are a very talented team. But i think jose would have learnt from that and will see the effect malaga had in slowing down dortmund and getting at their full backs. He will know they can score against dortmund and so as long as he defence keeps it tight then they should be ok.

Madrid themselves at the back are that great in my view and nowhere near the great madrid teams of the past. But unlike dormund they are more experienced in these big semi finals and that might play a factor tonight

You also wonder what effect the news of gotze going to their rivals has had on dortmund team. Klopp yesterday seemed worried about it his press conference.

Luis Anaconda
04-24-2013, 08:01 AM
but head says Real will go through over two legs. The Götze thing is a real blow

Nicosia Gooner
04-24-2013, 08:02 AM

Luis Anaconda
04-24-2013, 08:03 AM
quite why the deal could not have waited for the season to end I don't know. Bayern flexing their muscles as ever :-(

modd
04-24-2013, 08:05 AM
hours before semi final has got to have a effect on the fans and the team. Also even without that i think jose has a more experienced team at this level over the two legs. I think germans almost have a better chance if it was a one off final really. But over two legs real should be too strong.

Nicosia Gooner
04-24-2013, 08:05 AM

modd
04-24-2013, 08:06 AM
and has been done to hurt dortmund chances in the european cup semi final. It should have been annouced as planned at the end of the season.

:angry:

modd
04-24-2013, 08:07 AM
in trying to do that. Thats type of behavior you expect of the russians in south west london. :nono: