PDA

View Full Version : Bayern Deserved to win tonight but barca my word

modd
04-23-2013, 09:34 PM
they are a shadow of the team they were two years ago. Yes they going to win la liga but defeats in celtic, ac, battling past psg and now this. They might still go through but they have declined no doubt.

Bayern though were far better though they had their luck tonight. Second goal might have been onside but thrid goal was massive foul by muller. To be fair barcelona have got away with big calls for years

Bayern deserved to win. Much better all round the pitch. Better at the back, better in midfield and better up front

Bayern should go through now though not quite over. We lost 4-0 in ac last year and won 3-0 second leg. So anything could happen second leg and barca are still got enough talent to something speical second leg.

Arsenes' Wanger- Bring back Modd
04-23-2013, 09:55 PM
All they need is a decent centreback.
The romps they have in Spain each week do do nothing to help them improve either.
I think they need to let Fabregas leave on a free transfer though. :hehe:

modd
04-23-2013, 10:09 PM
replaced Puyol who getting on a bit and pique decelined as a center back, They lack now two world class center backs as the game tonight showed from losing two set piece goals. They need top center back like a vidic to come to their club.

They also don,t have a power house center midfielder like they did even while they had xavi. They once had ya ya toure and kieta but only have song and they never play him for some reason. Even though they spent 15 million pound on him.

Why not play cesc second half. He scored on saturday the winner and for me barca are badly using him since he came their.

Hopefully cesc get fed up on this and heads back home to us in the summer. :-) :bow:

They might still turn it around in second leg but only if bayern bottle it big time.