PDA

View Full Version : Bayern vs Barca first leg Tonight. Fancy a draw

modd
04-23-2013, 10:08 AM
But barca to win overall tie. Yes they been poor in this year tournament but just think that bayern will not have faced a team that has kept the ball as well as barca have.

Bayern if they are goiing to win tonight should not go toe to toe with barca. They should sit back, let barca have the ball and they him them on the counter attack. Barca play a risky high line and they should try to hit them with it

Bayern need to win the first leg for me as its going to be tough to win over in barca second leg.

Big game. :-)

The Tony
04-23-2013, 10:16 AM
Class Act...Oooooozing in it spades....People shouldn't make a big deal of losing 2nil to Arsenal. They spanked us all over the Emirates pitch in the 1st leg and knew they didn't need to win the 2nd leg to still go through. They new it, Arsenal new it, everyone knew it....Class. They totally outclassed Juve for 180 minutes...shut them out completely. Impressive. The oooooooze class all around.

Barca will get spanked...2nil here, 2nil in the Nou Camp....A nice bet at a fancy price would be Messi not to score in either leg....bunch of one dimensional f**kos....Cant wait to see them try and save the tie by throwing on Cesc up front. What a waste.

modd
04-23-2013, 10:19 AM
Arsenal exposed a weakness even if bayern not fullly focused with lack of mobility in dante and van byten at the back.

Secondly your right that barca are overated with a poor defence and ageing midfield but messi made the difference in last match vs psg and if they get away goal tonight then even if they lose then got a strong chance at home.

If the two legs were the other way round i would fancy bayern.
What i fear is barca get away goal tonight and then in second leg try all sort of antics to win the second leg. I fear bayern player getting sent off in the second leg at the nou camp. :banghead:

Bayern were good vs juventus but juventus had no pace at all and no world class striker really. They were not tested really.

Still think messi could make the difference in the end.