PDA

View Full Version : Fowler, le Saux twitter row hehe

CrossGun
04-21-2013, 07:47 PM
cut and paste from another forum

Brian Moore
Well this afternoon has been useful in weeding out abusive Liverpool followers - and identifying the balanced and witty ones.

Graeme le Saux
@brianmoore666 Welcome to my world. Mind you I have @Robbie9Fowler to thank for that, what's your excuse?

Robbie Fowler
@graemelesaux14 well done adding me in you knob.... Obviously looking for a few more followers...hope you're happy

Graeme le Saux
@Robbie9Fowler Very, grateful. Picked up 7 new followers, only 4 of the homophobic. Could get me a few racists could you?

Robbie Fowler
@graemelesaux14 pleased for you,you attention seeking gob****e, I apologised ages ago,

Brian Moore
Sports media who said there was no reason why gay footballers can't come out on today's game- see @graemelesaux14 @Robbie9Fowler & comments

Robbie Fowler
@brianmoore666 oh look... Someone else wants to get mentioned in the papers....

Brian Moore
Actually Robbie I write in them so it's pretty much guaranteed I get my name in @Robbie9Fowler Let's go 10 rounds or are you all mouth?

Robbie Fowler
@brianmoore666 to be honest I wouldn't give you the time of the day, because you're another attention seeking cock.. Sort your teeth out.1/2

2/2 and keep telling jokes about Down's syndrome ... Don't bother replying you've been blocked you fat horrible mess.

arse-nick (avid-analogue-addict)
04-21-2013, 07:52 PM

Classic Jorge
04-21-2013, 07:56 PM
It's a marvel the downsy looking f**ker didnt get more caps

CrossGun
04-21-2013, 08:04 PM
and I f**king hate Liverpool.

All Guns Blazing
04-21-2013, 08:40 PM
It was even harder luck for fowler when shearer finally packed it in for ingerland owen had already usurped him as the boy wonder of the kop end.

The Rob2
04-21-2013, 09:41 PM