PDA

View Full Version : Thank God for the sunny day, the lovely walk in the park along the river, the BFG and the 3 points

LadyG -keeping the spirit of the unbeatables alive
04-20-2013, 08:53 PM
there wasnt much else to be grateful for on the pitch today.

I've not witnessed such a poor game in a long time, and Stoke were not even involved. TBH I missed the goal cos I was in the loo then sat with my fingers in my ears and my eyes closed for much of that second half.

If they think that's The Arsenal way, then they can all pack their bags and go (once we've secured the top four place of course!)

Terrible.

Arsenes' Wanger- Bring back Modd
04-20-2013, 09:03 PM
3rd if we are lucky.
Wenger could transform it if we bought a Suarez type player and a great winger, but he won't.
I have seen worse though.
Early 80s, that would have been an exciting game.
Revel in the 3 points my dear lady, a hard fought away win against an ex scum boss, that is excitement enough. :wave:

04-20-2013, 09:10 PM
this lot are too complacent and play like it doesn't matter, really pissed me off. Goals win games not possession and short passing, but you'd not know that to watch us today.

But I'm calm, after strolling back through the park, stopped off in Westfield on the way home, did a bit of shopping, and I just appreciating the 3 points. Now if the games tomorrow end in draws, of City and Liverpool win, I'll be positively beaming with pride.

If we can nick a point next Sunday, I think a few glasses of red may be in order!

Arsenes' Wanger- Bring back Modd
04-20-2013, 09:13 PM
:wave:

04-20-2013, 09:16 PM

modd
04-20-2013, 09:57 PM
like that to win the title . We won. It good we can do it all sorts of ways

modd
04-20-2013, 10:00 PM
get stronger for next season. :bow:

modd
04-20-2013, 10:11 PM
beat mancs next sunday. Proper party time. :nod: :cloud9: :clap: :music:

modd
04-20-2013, 10:14 PM
celebrate champions league football for next season.