PDA

View Full Version : I agree with Arsene

The Tony
04-17-2013, 07:21 AM
really pleased to see us not back down from Everton's physicality but f**king ell we don't half need a reliable goalscorer in the summer.

Theo's been sh*t since his big money contract

Giroud should've buried that first half chance. It looked a tricky one from the side on but when you saw it head on its like - Holy F**K how did he miss that.

Ox too....why cross....thought for all the world he would've gone for goal when he was put through..

Thought the midfield held up well...Ramsey ran his heart out. Really took the pressure of the back four....he could be an amazing player if he got the Bale steroid treatment in the summer.

1 problem I noted is with the 4-2-3-1 system our full backs were getting sucked into the midfield to cover. Gibbs is pacey enough to make the readjustments while Monreal is an excellent student of the game so will always be positioned well but Sagna was getting sucked into no man's land time and time again..really lucky Everton don't have a brutal winger...I think Ferguson will target this when they come to the Emirates. Rooney vs Sagna will decide the game....can see RVP floating out to that side too...team up on Sagna.

Nicosia Gooner
04-17-2013, 07:32 AM
about Giroud

And even more so on Theo

Red N White Army
04-17-2013, 07:37 AM
Decent squad player though

Nicosia Gooner
04-17-2013, 07:45 AM