PDA

View Full Version : So it turns out that it was a pressure cooker bomb at Boston

Chief Arrowhead
04-16-2013, 10:39 PM
To follow the Progressive strategery, I propose we ban all pressure cookers. The right to own pressure cookers is not in the Constitution.

I therefore propose that we have a national registry of all pressure cooker owners. If you sell a pressure cooker you own to another private person, this must also be reported to the Feds.

But, there may be "heat" from the NPCA (National Pressure Cooker Association), so I propose that only pressure cookers of less than 4 quarts be allowed. Who needs a pressure cooker that holds more than 4 quarts?

But then these pressure cookers were filled with ball bearings and nails. Therefore I propose that one can only purchase only up to 5 ball bearings and 10 nails at a time.

After all this is complete, we will be safe in ProgWorld.

modd
04-16-2013, 10:41 PM
is a evil c**t who should be in jail for the rest of their life. hopefully the fbi find him or her.

Classic Jorge
04-16-2013, 10:42 PM
Unless Mrs Chief's mum is as bad a cook as you said she was

CrossGun
04-16-2013, 10:44 PM

modd
is could be just mad nutter who had a agenda.

Jake

The Rob2
04-16-2013, 10:47 PM

modd
04-16-2013, 10:50 PM
or a insult :hehe:

Chief Arrowhead
04-16-2013, 10:52 PM
or do you want to come into my house and take away my guns because you know they are there because I have obeyed the laws.

Or maybe, Mr. Jorge La Progrossivo, you would like to wave your magic wand and "Bippity Boppity Boo" All Guns Are Gone and we live in Rainbow CandyLand!!!

Chief Arrowhead
04-16-2013, 10:57 PM
and they have the strictest gun laws in the land.
Yet it never seemed to bother him ........... until NEWTOWN.

Newtown was an unspeakable tragedy. Horrific, maddening, makes me angry just thinking about it. But new gun laws are not the answer.

I'm surprised that irony has escaped you.

Chief Arrowhead
04-16-2013, 10:58 PM

Classic Jorge
04-16-2013, 11:05 PM
The issue is that far more people die from guns, per head of population, than in any other civilised country, and a great deal of uncivilised ones too.

Just to re-state, I have no problem with you keeping efficient and orderly militias which is what the amendment was actually designed for.

Classic Jorge
04-16-2013, 11:06 PM
I have seen To Catch a Predator, you know

Chief Arrowhead
04-16-2013, 11:17 PM
You dangled a participle there. And I respect that it is 12:30am there.

So without trying to put a finer point on it, the Federalist Papers describe the intent -- which is that a tyrannical government will first disarm the citizenry. Therefore the rights of individuals to own weapons to defend themselves is a Constitutional Right.

I know the next step in this thing is for you to ask about tanks, etc.

I will just ask you this plainly, why can't I own a gun? The Constitution of my country says I can. I can also speak freely. The Constitution of my country says I can. I can also have a jury of my peers decide my punishment, not the government. The Constitution of my country says I can.

I got 7 more.

btw, I thought it was us Septics that didn't understand irony? I thought I had a pretty good one going there.

Maybe too good?

Classic Jorge
04-16-2013, 11:25 PM
Stop being so bloody reasonable :hehe:

night

Chief Arrowhead
04-16-2013, 11:33 PM
cheers