PDA

View Full Version : Who would think that Bale has a rather simian appearance?

Chief Arrowhead
04-12-2013, 10:29 PM
oh....

http://www.awimb.com/legacy.php?t=getfile&id=2376&private=0

barrybueno
04-12-2013, 10:37 PM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4759554/ Gareth-Bale-lookalike-at-Tottenham-Kenny-McEvoy.html (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4759554/Gareth-Bale-lookalike-at-Tottenham-Kenny-McEvoy.html)

Chief Arrowhead
04-12-2013, 10:58 PM
Before the fall of the Soviet Union there were rumours of medical experiments involving the quest for superiour athletes. It seems that there was a theory that a smidge of simian DNA could in fact result in a stronger, faster 'human'.

In Bale's case they must have utilized the DNA of the quite rare Simia Tribuo -- which translates to "Diving Chimp". Perhpas this young bloke was another iteration of said experiment.

Chief Arrowhead
04-12-2013, 11:03 PM
"Will he emulate Bale's achievements?"

Just what are those achievements exactly?

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
04-13-2013, 12:42 AM
He was a bit of a hoolie as a teenager for a short while so as he's 44 now, he's experienced some racial **** in his time.

But when we were watching the Bayern 2nd leg at the pub together, at H-T we we're talking about this and he said, laughing loudly, "don't tell any of my mates I said this, but I think that's great."

So even though my mate's a sperzer, surely the fact that the banana-thrower's actions have led a 40-something black Briton to feel that Britian's less racist and made him more proud of the country is a good thing.

The last time I met him before that (we live in totally different parts of town) was about a month before.

I told him some of you lot on here called Sol the FGY.

I explained what the letters stood for.

He pissed himself laughing saying "Even though he won you all those trophies some don't like him cos he's a fat, gay, black y**?"

I said no. It's just FGY. We have nothing against him for being black, it's just some can't forgive him for being fat, gay and a y**.

Again, he was laughing, going 'that's great'.

Again, it made him feel better about the improvement in race relations that's occurred during his life-time and made him appreciate gooner humour.

So if a serious, black sperzer reckons that chucking a banana at the Welsh Chimp is good, who the f*ck are our club to ban the poor chap?

Jake
04-13-2013, 01:48 AM
Or have anything to do with Britain and racism at all?

seasider7
04-13-2013, 02:06 AM
A top 3 player in Premier League.
Former PFA Player of the year, and likely to repeat this year.
Would walk into any Premier League team.
Would walk into almost any club team in the world.
Would walk into almost any International side.
Probably earns circa GBP 4million p.a.
Likely to earn circa GBP 8 million p.a. starting this summer.
Will probably earn several more million GBP transfer fee %.
Has played Champions League football.

Age 23!

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
04-13-2013, 02:10 AM
with the implication that black people were closer to monkeys and less evolved than white people.

So the fact that we don't see a banana chucked for years, and then, when one is, it's at a white player cos he looks like a chimp, and a black sperzer is laughing at it, suggests the country has improved since the dark days of the '70s.

When we went on a charity mission to the Ukraine together in 2000, my very first experience when we got to the town was sharing some beer with some winos and one if the winos pointing to my sperz mate (not my other white mate who was also there) that my black mate was "not good."

Sod it.

We found it funny. I just assumed everyone else would get it. Apologies.

Look, he's got **** cos of his skin colour. I don't. eg when we were in the Ukraine, when we were in San Fran (when he got stopped and the police suddenly changed their tune when they heard his accent - what, you have black people in England? Jerry - get here! Listen to this. It's some black guy with an English accent!, to they **** he got when he was going to sperz games in the late 70s and 80s.

So yeah, this country has improved and maybe cos he's my mate I can understand a little bit about how he feels.

Do you really not get it, or am I just explaining this badly cos I'm pissed?

If the latter, sorry. I was just trying to share a joke my black sperz mate and I had shared.

Chief Arrowhead
04-13-2013, 02:14 AM
I am even more resolute in my righteousness.

Chief Arrowhead
04-13-2013, 02:21 AM
and tell me why you loved Ginola, Gascoigne, etc.

And you wonder why in the world people on AWIMB hate you.

seasider7
04-13-2013, 02:29 AM
Their are plenty of players I disliked because of who they played for, but also acknowledged their exceptional football abilities.

Yes, Gascoigne was one, Maradona another, Cantona also.

I make allowances for your being behind the curve when it comes to this, considering your mid life start in following English football.

Chief Arrowhead
04-13-2013, 02:37 AM
went to Fort Hays State in Hays, Kansas. I was one of three white guys on the college basketball team. We talked about what would happen when we went out on the floor. As we surmised bananas rained down on us from the stands. One of my teammates grabbed a banana, peeled it, and took a bite.

No big deal, really. Unfortunately in the last 30 years it has become so very much more ... mostly because of sportswriters,
ESPN and SKY that look to authenticate their existence on more than a "sports" scale by bringing in something more than what is intended.

So an Arsenal fan gets a three year ban.... and everyone feels good about themselves.

Chief Arrowhead
04-13-2013, 02:44 AM
fwiw, Bale is none of those, he's a diving c**t and a mirage of the media. But you wouldn't see that, would you because you are an imbecile.

btw,hate to break it to you, but neither Maradona nor Cantona played for Spurs.

27/4

ps. to equate Bale to Maradona shows you only have an entertainment knowledge of football. You only listen to what the announcers say. I did not suppose anything less.

seasider7
04-13-2013, 03:00 AM
I schooled you on American Politics last year. How is Dick 'landslide' Morris by the way?

Surely you don't wish to compound that by embarrassing yourself in a debate about English football? Surely?

#JohnnyComeLatelyFan

Chief Arrowhead
04-13-2013, 03:08 AM
when we meet.

btw, twitter hashtags are verboten on AWIMB. I could delete your post for that reason, but choose not to.

YOur disrespect for AWIMB traditions is your biggest problem around here. Nobody likes you.

seasider7
04-13-2013, 03:14 AM
Please don't go letting your mouth write yet more checks that your arse can't cash.

Chief Arrowhead
04-13-2013, 03:17 AM
Wow, you really can't hang w/o your "buds"

Maybe Goose or Iceman can come in to rescue your sorry ass.

seasider7
04-13-2013, 03:27 AM
Says it all really doesn't it Bubba.

1986 was waaaaay before your Arsenal phase, doubtless you'll move on to another sport before long. You simply can't manufacture love for a team.

Arsenal Football Club: My passion since childhood; your phase since your 30's :wave:

Chief Arrowhead
04-13-2013, 04:22 AM
27/4