PDA

View Full Version : Pretty much got your neighborhood nailed down, pahdna

Chief Arrowhead
04-11-2013, 01:50 AM
Just got to ask around where the annoying Brit lives and I'm golden.

seasider7
04-11-2013, 01:56 AM
Now you are declaring you'll come to my home, where my family including children live, and murder me.

Remember, 'pre meditated'.

Saved and added to the collection as advised.

seasider7
04-11-2013, 02:19 AM
I doubt you'd make it in, what with this being gated community and all. However, as our house has American and British flags on flagpoles, it wouldn't be hard to locate. Yes, it IS evident on GoogleEarth.

That said, there aint many folks that look (or sound) like you, even allowing for some aging since the last photo. You are pretty shall we say 'distinctive'.

Chief Arrowhead
04-11-2013, 03:41 AM
http://www.esquiretavern-sa.com/

9:00 27/4

seasider7
04-11-2013, 03:58 AM
1)

a) You have made documented threats to murder me.
b) You claimed you made travel arrangements to come to my home town to carry out this murder.
c) You have nameed a restaurant that I frequent as the place you will carry out this threat.

If you show up as planned and continue these threats one of two things may happen.

* You will be left like an upturned turtle by some in the restaurant.

* You will be arrested.

2) You have stated on several occasions that you will turn up at my house, where I life with my wife and children. You have tried using my IP address to discover my address and claim you are close to doing so.

If you show up at my house, I can only assume you are here to carry out your threats, as such one of two things WILL happen.

* You will be arrested, and depending on response time and your behavior,

* You will see that in Texas we defend our families and homes to the fullest extent of the law.

Chief Arrowhead
04-11-2013, 04:02 AM
Hiding behind Texas, eh?

I think I have made my point. Cheers, douche.

seasider7
04-11-2013, 04:17 AM
You never know who may be standing next to you, or who may arrive.

You may leave to the sound of wailing sirens.

Like I said, you have a very distinctive look about you. Stand out in a crowd kinda look Johnny.

Chief Arrowhead
04-11-2013, 04:22 AM
you will have to knock me out before I quit.

seasider7
04-11-2013, 04:39 AM